ItsMods

Full Version: ''WAR'' GameMode by Met PL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Moderator notice: attachment aproved.
Got this running fine on pc private match. Will it work in multiplayer if i load it on my server?
Anyone get this working on a server?
(07-01-2011, 05:50)Hevath Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone get this working on a server?

Yeah it works. So far it seems to work ok. Couple bugs though. No kill count on scoreboard. Always shows 0 kills no matter how many players you kill. Hardcore mode doesn't work. It removes the hud, etc. but isn't actually hardcore.

(07-01-2011, 20:25)superg Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah it works. So far it seems to work ok. Couple bugs though. No kill count on scoreboard. Always shows 0 kills no matter how many players you kill. Hardcore mode doesn't work. It removes the hud, etc. but isn't actually hardcore.

Why you need kills? its not team death match. Black ops is buggy, console cmd dont change to HC, save in your file HC gametype and load it before mod or simply joing hc server ,go back load mod and have fun
Don't need kills. Met Pl asked to report bugs so i did. I put scr_hardcore "1" in my server.cfg that loads with the mod but still is not hardcore once loaded.
(07-01-2011, 20:25)superg Wrote: [ -> ]

New version, tell me if bugs are still there.
I tested new version in combat training and both kill counter and hardcore mode worked.

Edit: Forgot to tell, you have to exec myWhitelist.cfg config file.

[attachment=715]
Really enjoyed this mode! Allow me to translate it into Russian for Russian players?
We run on a dedicated server
(07-03-2011, 07:17)greeen Wrote: [ -> ]Really enjoyed this mode! Allow me to translate it into Russian for Russian players?

you can do whatever you want as long as the credits are the same.
(07-03-2011, 11:39)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2011, 07:17)greeen Wrote: [ -> ]Really enjoyed this mode! Allow me to translate it into Russian for Russian players?

you can do whatever you want as long as the credits are the same.

I need mod.ff source file for translation into Russian. Is it possible?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6