ItsMods

Full Version: Open/Edit .PAK Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really know if it is possible, nor do I know if it Is a type of file for the pc version, but I was wondering if it was possible to view,edit, or just open .pak files. If anybody has any idea on how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated if you shared with me Smile
attached
Don't use that PoS PakScape
Just take your normal ZIP Program...
I saw pakscape on your pink texture post... I looked it up and it was a zip program. I guess I will try them both. Thanks.
When I Do Open It With My zip program this is what i get
Code:
PAK0X??L          ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????