ItsMods

Full Version: Tank Killstreak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
?

(03-13-2011, 20:52)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]?

No, I didnt use any of those, I made an own one, but probably Ill use your speed code, it rocks, Cool
Lol nice mod haha,
Well this video is copied because I've seen it a hundred times before, but I don't give two shits, the thing that I would like to see out of a coder like you if you really are a coder not a copier is to finish off the tank killstreak that didn't make it through the beta of mw2 and by the way the killstreak wasn't a abrams, it was a smaller, lighter tank (forgot it's name).
(05-26-2013, 22:19)adobucky Wrote: [ -> ]Well this video is copied because I've seen it a hundred times before, but I don't give two shits, the thing that I would like to see out of a coder like you if you really are a coder not a copier is to finish off the tank killstreak that didn't make it through the beta of mw2 and by the way the killstreak wasn't a abrams, it was a smaller, lighter tank (forgot it's name).

This thread is 2 years old.
(05-26-2013, 22:19)adobucky Wrote: [ -> ]Well this video is copied because I've seen it a hundred times before, but I don't give two shits, the thing that I would like to see out of a coder like you if you really are a coder not a copier is to finish off the tank killstreak that didn't make it through the beta of mw2 and by the way the killstreak wasn't a abrams, it was a smaller, lighter tank (forgot it's name).

HE is the maker, its not copied by him but copied by a lot of others...

I made and released this thing a long time ago, also as @xfxtroll has said, I got it copied by others many times.
Pages: 1 2