ItsMods

Full Version: ISnipe V2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
AYE MAN YOU AGAIN
Wall of text hits you for 59492323 damage. You die.

Quote:Rename "mods"
Or rename the iSnipe thing?
Sorry i'm a new to this ;'(
Rename iSnipe folder to mp_isnipe

(07-08-2011, 00:39)MONTYLEXIE PS3 Wrote: [ -> ]I WISH 2 DO A MOD FOR PLAYSTATION 3 I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I WISH TO MAKE MOODDED NEW MAPS PLEASES REPLY I HAV GOOD IDEASCool PLEASE IF U HAV PS3 MY NAME IS MONTYLEXIE IN FRIEND REQUEST RITE ITS MODSExclamation

one more post with caps lock results in .....seriously try to talk like a grown up.

[Image: capslockz.jpg]
(07-08-2011, 12:12)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2011, 00:39)MONTYLEXIE PS3 Wrote: [ -> ]I WISH 2 DO A MOD FOR PLAYSTATION 3 I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I WISH TO MAKE MOODDED NEW MAPS PLEASES REPLY I HAV GOOD IDEASCool PLEASE IF U HAV PS3 MY NAME IS MONTYLEXIE IN FRIEND REQUEST RITE ITS MODSExclamation

one more post with caps lock results in .....seriously try to talk like a grown up.

[Image: capslockz.jpg]

Well Said ;D

Off;Lol@ Picture
I have BlackScreen in BO with iSnipe. How to fix the problem?
(07-12-2011, 18:18)killahilla Wrote: [ -> ]I have BlackScreen in BO with iSnipe. How to fix the problem?

You got the answer in your thread. Do not double post things >.<
I have an error when I run it : '(

Edit : Oops it's good, sorry! thank you
Never thought that my old mod is still working in now days,
just amazing
Hello, when I run the mod everything goes well but when I run the game I board a mistake =/

Screen :

[Image: 110729061022718486.jpg]
(07-29-2011, 17:06)Craa4k Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, when I run the mod everything goes well but when I run the game I board a mistake =/

it seems to be a client problem of yours cause it works for me without problems:
[Image: unbenanntkxw.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9