ItsMods

Full Version: Zombies round 100,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hmm probably because no one is interested in zombies

but okay then i will ask you, its the equal to gpd modding right? enabled read only dvars etc?
(03-08-2011, 17:51)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]hmm probably because no one is interested in zombies

but okay then i will ask you, its the equal to gpd modding right? enabled read only dvars etc?

lol you really dont like zombies do you?
not really. i would love to use the AI, to import the models and skins and play against them in multiplayer (not co-op), a real zombie mod
(03-09-2011, 09:18)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]not really. i would love to use the AI, to import the models and skins and play against them in multiplayer (not co-op), a real zombie mod

That would be sick
(03-08-2011, 17:51)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]hmm probably because no one is interested in zombies

no. its completely different. lol
so you loaded a mod via usb stick? or directly on the hdd? cause the gsc scripts are almost the same on every platform, just the way to load it is different
(03-06-2011, 01:01)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 00:57)blackout612 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 00:55)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]memhack

Look at his Crossbow speed and ammo.

i see wasnt really paying attention to that

I just notice that this is on PS3.
Well, still a memhack but AFAIK you can't do this online as Sony will immediately ban your (or your fake ID) console.
So you can just play with friends then.

How would you memhack on ps3? Do you mean eboot hack?
Pages: 1 2