ItsMods

Full Version: ItsModsloader update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
please please please do wallhack .
or just do button that if you wanna use wallhack so click on it .
and menu admin , kick , change password , change map , map restart . [that the base but it could to be helpfull]
+ change mod ingame , quick textbox to add a dvar or something .
+ disable mods and return .
(02-27-2011, 13:07)wezljkz Wrote: [ -> ]please please please do wallhack .
or just do button that if you wanna use wallhack so click on it .
and menu admin , kick , change password , change map , map restart . [that the base but it could to be helpfull]
+ change mod ingame , quick textbox to add a dvar or something .
+ disable mods and return .

For a wallhack, just use a tool just designed for that.

What do you mean with "add a DVar"?
changing dvars on demand ?
You already have a console for that.
(02-27-2011, 14:29)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]You already have a console for that.

have commands that only in dvar it will be work ..
and please just do simple wh .. becouse i better and more comfortable on itsmodloader .
(02-27-2011, 16:01)wezljkz Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2011, 14:29)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]You already have a console for that.

and please just do simple wh .. becouse i better and more comfortable on itsmodloader .

People will hate you with your fake skill and not join you anymore if they suspect you.
(02-27-2011, 16:10)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2011, 16:01)wezljkz Wrote: [ -> ]

People will hate you with your fake skill and not join you anymore if they suspect you.
lol , i am never used WH/aimbot or any hack without mod's .. and blackops its my first modding .. + ESL,cb player.
i just want the wh becouse i "manager" of community in my country and i do event of mods .. so i want do some fun ..
so dont think that i want use it for cw or something else .. i dont need that shit :S
Build in Admin Menu
Announcements
FPS Display may be
Blackbird toggle
Teleport

I dont know man
GSC Compiler (synthax checker etc..)could be pretty usefull
dunno if it's possible Confused
(02-27-2011, 17:52)ZerO_oNe Wrote: [ -> ]GSC Compiler (synthax checker etc..)could be pretty usefull
dunno if it's possible Confused

That you can see where you made mistakes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6