ItsMods

Full Version: [BETA GIVE AWAY] Darkspore BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: darksporelogo.png]
[Image: Darkspore-BETA-News-Image-Article_656x369.jpg]

I gift this Beta key due to my postcount. Its nothing special but perhaps someone gets some fun with it

Your Beta Application Key:
4X3W-G6DY-WD2H-QSW9,

For a millennium, the Crogenitors traveled the galaxy on their evolutionary mission, genetically altering the DNA of life forms they encountered to grant them new powers and abilities. Their greatest achievement was the creation of super-warriors: the Genetic Heroes.

Discovering the power of exponential DNA (E-DNA), extremist Crogenitors sought to make their ultimate soldiers even more powerful. But E-DNA was unstable, unpredictable, and ultimately uncontrollable. Hordes of mutated abominations broke free from their masters control. They were the Darkspore. And after terrible ages of war, the Darkspore closed in on the final Crogenitors.

As a fugitive in the galactic hive of Darkspore domination, youre a surviving Crogenitor whos awoken from eons of sleep. Your only guide is HELIX, the AI whos kept you in safe hiding since you entered suspended animation.

Now, using HELIXs exhaustive DNA database, you must reconstruct the Genetic Heroes using stabilized E-DNA. Make these Heroes more powerful than their original incarnations to lead them into an apocalyptic battle against the Darkspore.

Just click here to access the Beta Application.

Thanks and enjoy
14:59, first i get:
Portlet is temporarily unavailable.
and when i try to log in i get this:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Is the key already been used or does the server fail ?

Edit: Never mind, it works now. Thanks for sharing Wink
sorry for the late response, i was very busy. key updated. have fun
nahhhh, already used. was really looking forward to playing this game >.<