ItsMods

Full Version: ItsZombieMod BETA Build 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
releasing beta might get it stolen just saying, cause some guy made one for mw2 released a beta took like 3 months to finish and blamed everyone that made a zombie mod that they stole the base code from him Big Grin
lol cheap way to reuse pictures
(02-21-2011, 06:43)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]releasing beta might get it stolen just saying, cause some guy made one for mw2 released a beta took like 3 months to finish and blamed everyone that made a zombie mod that they stole the base code from him Big Grin
I dont care anyone stole the mod, I just want somebody to make some good mods and I can play
Anyway thanks for advice

(02-21-2011, 07:27)No One Wrote: [ -> ]lol cheap way to reuse pictures
Im so lazyTongue
(02-21-2011, 10:11)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2011, 06:43)Killingdyl Wrote: [ -> ]releasing beta might get it stolen just saying, cause some guy made one for mw2 released a beta took like 3 months to finish and blamed everyone that made a zombie mod that they stole the base code from him Big Grin
I dont care anyone stole the mod, I just want somebody to make some good mods and I can play

Im so lazyTongue

can u make a vid or add updated versions?
(02-21-2011, 10:23)No One Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2011, 10:11)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]

Im so lazyTongue

can u make a vid or add updated versions?
There will be video with V1
There will be V1 if you guys help to make maps
Also there are in-game map credit for next version, wish u guys can help
Good Job Alistair.
Nice job!
Ive been hosting the mod lately, and there are a lot of positive comments but ive got some tips.

1: give zombies lightweight or marathon.
2: More weapons
3: Killstreaks
4: At the map, Summit. If you go outside of the map with the teleport flags, you cant go back. So you trapped in the bunker.
5: More maps ofcourse Smile
6: At the map, Summit. Alot of people fall and that means that there are no zombies.
Where do I have to put all the files?
(02-21-2011, 23:21)Xandosoulja Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I have to put all the files?

in mod >> mp >> maps >> gametype >> everything goes here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5