ItsMods

Full Version: Request a mod thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Maybe for that is just to change the models, dont know.
Hi!
I wanna rquest a mod.
It's basically the same as the Random Weapons mod, but also random ATTACHMENTS everytime. That would kick soooo much asss. Not sure if possible
Haha, i wanna do sthing more special Big Grin And there are some Random Attatchements...
(01-19-2011, 23:51)GeKKoFL0X Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, i wanna do sthing more special Big Grin And there are some Random Attatchements...

Not really. In Sharpshooter I always get the grip for all the LMG's and the smae attachments for all other guns too. Like 2 different combos for 1 weapon.
Is there already a mod with random guns aswell attachments?
Don't think so... only Gungame and Roll the Dice sometimes^^
(01-20-2011, 13:43)GeKKoFL0X Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think so... only Gungame and Roll the Dice sometimes^^

Have you played the mod? Cause you only DO get like 2 different combos of weapons for each weapon.
(01-04-2011, 10:54)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2011, 03:40)GeKKoFL0X Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm no I don't wanna get a ban Wink I will stay at MW2 modding so i need new ideas pls^^

no one has been banned yet for using itsmodsloader

Quoted for truth

Only morons who messed up or used aimbot in public and blaming it on the modloader.
hmm,terminator mod?any?
(01-29-2011, 15:25)pedosmile Wrote: [ -> ]hmm,terminator mod?any?

There is already a terminator mod,search around I will upload l8ter.
Uploaded it, Any more requests I have quite a few
double posts merged grrrrr
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6