ItsMods

Full Version: [Paying 10$ Paypal] Server not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I used this tutorial: https://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-How...noobs.html to create my dedicated server, which I want to use to play vs. Bots.

The Problem: The Server is not showing up at all ingame (LAN/ONLINE/FAV's).

- There Ports are open (Checked with Tool):
TCP 3074
TCP 8766
TCP 27014-27050
UDP 3074
UDP 8766
UDP 27014-27050

- Tried turning off Firewall
- Tried to connect via Steam-Favouriteserver
- Tried a different game port
- Tried to change config to "Public"

Server Console:
Code:
//////////////////////////////////////////
//////Dedicated server addon enabled//////
////Created by Nukem | www.itsmods.com////
////CoD8HMod | www.cod6hmod.itshax.com////
//////////////////////////////////////////

Version 1.414
Server timed messages successfully loaded!
<=============================================================>
<===========Bots Plugin Created By: Casper Loaded=============>
<============Thanks To Master131 For Extensions!==============>
<=============Look For More Mods At Itsmods.com===============>
<=============================================================>

version 1.9.461
Command "seta" tried to modify non-archive external dvar "cg_headIconMinScreenRadius".
Command "seta" tried to modify non-archive internal dvar "com_maxfps".
Command "seta" tried to modify non-archive external dvar "scr_restxp_cap".
Invalid external archiving dvar "g_allowVote"; this code dvar is not an archiving type.  Resetting dvar.
Invalid external archiving dvar "sm_sunEnable"; this code dvar is cheat-protected.  Resetting dvar.
Invalid external archiving dvar "sm_spotEnable"; this code dvar is cheat-protected.  Resetting dvar.
Invalid external archiving dvar "sm_sunShadowScale"; this code dvar is cheat-protected.  Resetting dvar.
Invalid external archiving dvar "sv_hostname"; this code dvar is not an archiving type.  Resetting dvar.
Connecting to online services....
Connected to online services.
Executing server config "server.cfg"
Succeeded reading from default.dspl
Loaded 2 map entries
Loading DSR "tdmbots_default.dsr"...
Error: Invalid value "autumn" replaced with "none" for defaultClasses.allies.[1].class.weaponSetups.[0].reticle
Error: Invalid value "speciality_null" replaced with "specialty_marksman" for defaultClasses.axis.[5].class.weaponSetups.[0].buff
Loading Succeeded for DSR "tdmbots_default.dsr"
-----------------------------------
Spawning map: mp_dome, gametype war
Initializing Steam Game Server: game port 27015, auth port 8766, query port 27017, gamedir modernwarfare3, version 1.0.0.1
Steam Game Server initialized as Internet Server.
No Steam Master Servers found. Server will LAN visible only.
Invalid external archiving dvar "g_ScoresColor_Allies"; this code dvar is not an archiving type.  Resetting dvar.
Invalid external archiving dvar "g_ScoresColor_Axis"; this code dvar is not an archiving type.  Resetting dvar.
Spawn map (mp_dome, war) complete.

Server.cfg
Code:
// Modern Warfare 3 Server Configuration

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Server command-line parameters (this section is for documentation only)

// Specify server configuration file (this file)
+set sv_config "server.cfg" (default "server.cfg")

// Specify server visibility (1 = LAN, 2 = Internet (default)
+set dedicated 2

// Open game port (Steam-visible server game port)
+set net_queryPort 27014

// Secure game port
+set net_port 27015

// Steam authentication port
+set net_authPort 8766

// Steam master server (server browser) port
+set net_masterServerPort 27016

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Server.cfg-configurable settings

// Server host name. This should always be set by the server admin.
seta sv_hostname "Bots server"

// Dedicated server play list (DSPL) specifying server map rotation.
//    Valid game options are controlled via DSR (dedicated server recipe) specified in the DSPL.
seta sv_maprotation "default"

// Maximum number of clients that may connect to this server (range 1-18)
seta sv_maxclients 2

// Server password. If set, users will be prompted on join attempt.
seta g_password ""

// Maximum number of private clients allowed on the server (range 0-18 (clamped to sv_maxclients) )
seta sv_privateClients 0

// Password for the private slots on this server. If set, users will be prompted on join attempt.
//    Users providing this password will have access to all slots.
//    Users providing an incorrect password will have access to the (sv_maxClients - sv_privateClients) public slots.
seta sv_privatePassword ""

// Remote console password. If set, users will have access to a remote console, allowing server administration from a connected client.
seta rcon_password ""

// Server voice chat configuration ( 0 = "No Chat", 1 = "Free Chat", 2 = "Team Chat" (default) )
seta sv_voice 2

// Toggle voting for [player kick/map restart/next map] (0 or 1 (default) )
seta g_allowVote 0

// Toggle allowing dead players to chat with living players (0 (default) or 1)
seta g_deadChat 0

// Time in seconds before the server will kick a user for inactivity (range 0 - 10000)
seta g_inactivity 10000

// Time in seconds for a player temporary ban (on kick/tempban) (range 0 - 3600)
seta sv_kickBanTime 300

// Toggle flood protection (throttling of user commands - should be enabled for non-password-protected Internet servers) (0 or 1 (default))
seta sv_floodProtect 1

still not working.

Can someone help me? If someone has an idea that makes my server work, i am willing to gift 5 or 10$ via paypal.
hey do you try start server on your pc or on host what buy ?
(05-06-2015, 19:59)Rudy Wrote: [ -> ]hey do you try start server on your pc or on host what buy ?

Hi,

PC.

Windows 8 64bit

edit:

tried on DIFFERENT NETWORK + PC (win 8.1) - not working.

Server still not shown in any list
I don't have paypal, but anyways..
Try to close Steam, wait one minute and launch server ( without launching steam ).
If doesn't work, go to Steam directory, copy Steam.dll file and drop it to your server location ( with exe ) and close steam and try again.
Also as I have noticed, my server won't show up to me, but it was shown to all other players. Idk why
Alsooo
Code:

Have you checked your hosts file?
Theres a bunch of threads on Itsmods that go over Server not showing up...
(05-08-2015, 18:47)Nekochan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have paypal, but anyways..
Try to close Steam, wait one minute and launch server ( without launching steam ).
If doesn't work, go to Steam directory, copy Steam.dll file and drop it to your server location ( with exe ) and close steam and try again.
Also as I have noticed, my server won't show up to me, but it was shown to all other players. Idk why
Alsooo
Code:

Have you checked your hosts file?

gonna try that all out, thanks for now.
no i havent checked my hosts file, but i wanted my server to be LAN anyway

(05-08-2015, 22:49)Casper Wrote: [ -> ]Theres a bunch of threads on Itsmods that go over Server not showing up...

and none of them helped :-)
Heres a hint.. Looking at what the console saids the servers not fully starting, could be an issue with Windows 8.1 or a plugin you have running. Do you have Windows 8.1? And What Plugins other then the bots plugin do you have running? I also see that your .dsr has two errors, you might want to fix that. Also could be a issue with .net assembles not being installed on your computer that's running the server.
(05-09-2015, 15:16)Casper Wrote: [ -> ]Heres a hint.. Looking at what the console saids the servers not fully starting, could be an issue with Windows 8.1 or a plugin you have running. Do you have Windows 8.1? And What Plugins other then the bots plugin do you have running? I also see that your .dsr has two errors, you might want to fix that. Also could be a issue with .net assembles not being installed on your computer that's running the server.

I am running windows 8.1. I tried setting up the server with no plugins at all, it wasnt working.

About the .net assembles, that might makes sense. Gonna check this for sure.

Thanks for now Big Grin
Casper wants 10$ too much Troll
Pages: 1 2