ItsMods

Full Version: [UPDATED] Roll The Dice V2.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They See Me rollin...
Was just thinking, it'd prevent alot of confusion if you set the name to be something else than 'Roll the Dice' exact.
If I decide to release a v2 of my own, they will think that this v2.8 will be a newer version of mine.

So like, "Dice Mod", "Lucky Dice", "Roller" something like that, IDK ?
(02-25-2011, 19:24)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Was just thinking, it'd prevent alot of confusion if you set the name to be something else than 'Roll the Dice' exact.
If I decide to release a v2 of my own, they will think that this v2.8 will be a newer version of mine.

Ye that is it AZUMIKKEL but you have a LOT OF WORK!
(02-25-2011, 19:24)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Was just thinking, it'd prevent alot of confusion if you set the name to be something else than 'Roll the Dice' exact.

ok lolz I'll mAKE A NEW NAME
(02-25-2011, 20:23)Ivankec Wrote: [ -> ]

Ye that is it AZUMIKKEL but you have a LOT OF WORK!

What are you talking about
I'M RESTARTING WORK ON THIS PROJECT, WILL HAVE 150 ROLLS Smile
nice, keep it up
Pages: 1 2