ItsMods

Full Version: bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

very original username

sorry for all my questions but i found this on youtube.

bots mod

i downloaded it but i haven't alter iw net. and i want to play this mod, bots with waypoint. i tried it but it doesn't work and i dont want to download alteriwnet.

can someone help me, i need i console unlocker they say , dont know what it.

can someone help me or give me a link for another bot mod with waypoints who can shoot ?

thanks!!!!
Well, **** is used for multiplayer.
You can download ***** here:
http://****.org/torrent/6012097/ALTERIW_...ayer_Crack
You will need bittorrent to download this
www.bittorrent.com
After you download.
Copy everything inside the DLC folder to
/zone/dlc
After that, copy everything from the ****** folder. And paste it to your modern warfare 2 directory.
Remember, you will need the DLC for the maps.

EDIT: If you whant to play online with real people using this, then open ******.exe and type the nickname you whant to have. After that, run iw4mp.exe and let it update. After that you are ready to play online!
Ps: All those files are in the download

very original username

(01-30-2011, 16:42)xamamikow1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, **** is used for multiplayer.
You can download ***** here:
http://****.org/torrent/6012097/ALTERIW_...ayer_Crack
You will need bittorrent to download this
www.bittorrent.com
After you download.
Copy everything inside the DLC folder to
/zone/dlc
After that, copy everything from the ****** folder. And paste it to your modern warfare 2 directory.
Remember, you will need the DLC for the maps.

EDIT: If you whant to play online with real people using this, then open ******.exe and type the nickname you whant to have. After that, run iw4mp.exe and let it update. After that you are ready to play online!
Ps: All those files are in the download

can someone say how can i do it, without alter** . I will play privates with my banned account :p

no giel, WAREZ or a pirated way to play the game is not allowed.
look at the answer that i wrote in the other thread where you asked on how to play with a banned account.
~closed