ItsMods

Full Version: Where does your name came from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I will start ofc:

My first Nickname was "Raziel" from the Legacy of Kain game series, he is an archangel who got fallen from the heaven. I have used this name for about 6years, mainly in CoD1 when I was a member of a GB clan named "Desert Rats". It was nice times... Yeah, I miss the MP5 and Sako_TRG pownages Sad It was so better than the new CoDs.)

Then when I have played CoD6 mp on the last months of AIW I have cut it down to "RaZ", because it looked more familiar to me.
In some games I use it as "RaZ_HU", to be specific in the BF series.

When I registered here, there already was a raz user who haven't been online since his reg days, so when Nova cleaned up the old users the name got freed up and I contacted Nova to remove the "The" word from my profile's name.
It's a long story.. Troll

My nickname doesn't mean that I like sailor moon anime that much, I just like the word combination. Dumb Bitch
Also my steam name is "NekoSkylynn" just because I love cats and "Skylynn" is a lastname of "someone". I've used this nickname shtload years ago, so I want to use it again.
self-explanatory Awesome
[Image: tumblr_mc7t77A6Rt1rsugfko1_500.gif]
(05-27-2014, 18:55)House Wrote: [ -> ]self-explanatory Awesome
[Image: tumblr_mc7t77A6Rt1rsugfko1_500.gif]

"I just was walking in my house and guess what... I've got new nickname now" :Troll:
I used to play as "Baron Rojo" (red baron in spanish) when I was younger, then I started getting more interest in ww2 and I started naming myself Yamato, the same name as the famous ww2 japanese battleship. Now I am playing with the name Wirbelwind, which is the name of a german WW2 AA Tank I like a lot.
Registered on a *****ing forum with my regular name. Wanted to have it changed ASAP.
Looked at first thing on my screen. Some shite about supernova's.

Name was already in use. Attached AO. Done. (also good for finding me: nobody else uses that name I think, so Google isn't showing useless results when googling myself

)
Played runescape as a kid when it was popular at school. One day, I saw a guy called "Refex900" or something like that. I thought it was super cool back then. So when MW2 came out, and I had to register for steam, I had to come up with a steam username. So that cool guy's cool name came to my mind, but of course, I tweaked it a bit.
(05-30-2014, 22:31)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Played runescape as a kid when it was popular at school. One day, I saw a guy called "Refex900" or something like that. I thought it was super cool back then. So when MW2 came out, and I had to register for steam, I had to come up with a steam username. So that cool guy's cool name came to my mind, but of course, I tweaked it a bit.

How does one go from Refex900 to @Renderflex?
(06-02-2014, 08:15)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2014, 22:31)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]Played runescape as a kid when it was popular at school. One day, I saw a guy called "Refex900" or something like that. I thought it was super cool back then. So when MW2 came out, and I had to register for steam, I had to come up with a steam username. So that cool guy's cool name came to my mind, but of course, I tweaked it a bit.

How does one go from Refex900 to @Renderflex?

Also, I see what you did there.
I was playing Cod4 many moons ago, I was very shit at the game back then so my friend told me to get a positive score. I liked that as a name so I named myself 'Positive'. But that name is too long/too hard (lel) to say so my friends just called me Pozzuh(tive).
Pages: 1 2