ItsMods

Full Version: Killer plugin v 0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yea its sooo hard to use the GodPlugin 5 that has over some 3000 users using it Troll
(01-17-2014, 02:22)Casper Wrote: [ -> ]Yea its sooo hard to use the GodPlugin 5 that has over some 3000 users using it Troll

I am also sure that, Tony's plugin crashes. lol.
Did you take into account people crouching and proning? From personal experience you can't just send someone to a death barrier as some of them don't work in those stances.

Also WTF is with this: !kill suicide

Learn to code and learn to optimize it, you could easily create a command for !suicide and have it point to a method that executes the same code with the exception of you passing in the ServerClient instance for the player.

Fuu
(01-17-2014, 03:08)SgtLegend Wrote: [ -> ]Did you take into account people crouching and proning? From personal experience you can't just send someone to a death barrier as some of them don't work in those stances.

Also WTF is with this: !kill suicide

Learn to code and learn to optimize it, you could easily create a command for !suicide and have it point to a method that executes the same code with the exception of you passing in the ServerClient instance for the player.

Fuu

Nope I doubt he thought about that Smile
I am sure that if you type three or more parameters it will crash Troll

Someone please redirect him to itsmods.ru
Lets test if this works! (on the forum)
!kp tony hahaha
(01-17-2014, 04:51)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure that if you type three or more parameters it will crash Troll

Someone please redirect him to itsmods.ru

Maybe you can test first?

(01-17-2014, 01:53)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Russian kids spamming with a smiles. ( yea yea I know what you thought )

Orly
You are probably the oldest here?
SailorMoon (Click to View)
Obfuscation protection on a plugin with one function? Damn you must really hate the world, nice job on protecting the the death barrier locations
Why You Decompile Everyone elses Plugin.
No one needs your code. Everyone can do it.
Pages: 1 2 3