ItsMods

Full Version: SP Weapon Script Changes does not implement.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-23-2013, 20:07)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Well there's also the problem that you can't load mods. Because you can't vid_restart while you're in a 'server'. What I mean is that when you see yourself on the chair/tv you're in a map and a server and you can't vid_restart while connected... Big Grin

It's possible to load mods in SP.
(11-23-2013, 20:27)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2013, 20:07)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Well there's also the problem that you can't load mods. Because you can't vid_restart while you're in a 'server'. What I mean is that when you see yourself on the chair/tv you're in a map and a server and you can't vid_restart while connected... Big Grin

Oh, okay, how? please help?

@ DidUknowiPwn

What if the Zombies was played as an MP, or rather through the MP application?

The codes are right there, so loading a map should work right?
(11-24-2013, 00:18)The6thMessenger Wrote: [ -> ]

@ DidUknowiPwn

what if you play sp through mp, thats so dumb question, and you can't load mp map on zm
(11-25-2013, 07:15)DJGalenic Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2013, 00:18)The6thMessenger Wrote: [ -> ]

@ DidUknowiPwn

what if you play sp through mp, thats so dumb question, and you can't load mp map on zm

Okay, so how do i implement the script changes? I mean really how?

That is why, i was asking where is the actual weapon scripts, so i can directly change the weapon stats.
That is why, i was intending to change the weapon scripts directly within the game files. I was asking which .ff has the weapon scripts?
Pages: 1 2