ItsMods

Full Version: Dedicated Server External (public) IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have external ip on linux server, on server I add redirection rule to my internal (LAN) ip addres to another comupter where is a mw3 server. Now how is a command to change Public IP, I can ony change Lan ip like net_ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX ?
(10-29-2013, 18:38)Nerus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have external ip on linux server, on server I add redirection rule to my internal (LAN) ip addres to another comupter where is a mw3 server. Now how is a command to change Public IP, I can ony change Lan ip like net_ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX ?

You Change The Ip with +net_ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX and +set net_queryPort 27014 +set net_port 27018 +set net_masterServerPort 27016 , make sure the ports are different than other servers if you have multible ones. Wink

Casper Chicken
(11-01-2013, 06:08)Casper Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2013, 18:38)Nerus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have external ip on linux server, on server I add redirection rule to my internal (LAN) ip addres to another comupter where is a mw3 server. Now how is a command to change Public IP, I can ony change Lan ip like net_ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX ?

You Change The Ip with +net_ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX and +set net_queryPort 27014 +set net_port 27018 +set net_masterServerPort 27016 , make sure the ports are different than other servers if you have multible ones. Wink

Casper Chicken

Nope, Its not like that.
If u use +net_ip is a LAN or Loopback address, is not defined like public IP.
When u start server, server send information about first public ip to IWNet Master browser server. I need to change public ip not local.
(11-01-2013, 06:08)Casper Wrote: [ -> ]

Casper Chicken
This Is Right.
Quote:Nope, Its not like that.
If u use +net_ip is a LAN or Loopback address, is not defined like public IP.
When u start server, server send information about first public ip to IWNet Master browser server. I need to change public ip not local.
No thats the only IP command there is and IT does change the public IP,but add +dedicated 2 this'll make it so its online and not lan Dodgy

Casper Chicken