• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
writeordie
http://writeordie.com/#Web+App

Let's see what you can do. If you stop writing for a long moment, you will get 'punished'. Little exercise to practice writing and preventing writer's block.

Wrote this one in 13:24 with a word goal of 400 and time goal of 15 min:

Quote:The walrus was washing its tail. The tail was a beautiful tail, which had a beautiful tale. Once upon a time, the walrus went out travelling. On its path, the walrus met a man. The man had a mysterious coat cover his face. "How are you doing?" asked the walrus. The man did not respond. The walrus waited a bit before asking again. "Sir, how are you doing?" The man never responded to the call of the walrus. The walrus thought this was the strangest behavior. "Are you listening?" the walrus asked. The man was stubborn in his non-respondance. The walrus became annoyed at the silent man. "If you don't respond, I'm going to slap you in the face with my tail." it said. The man put his hand over his waist belt and pulled out a knife. The walrus got scared, but found it extremely rude that a stranger would behave in such a way. "Sir, may I ask you to put down that knife? That is definitely not nice!" The man rushed toward the walrus. The walrus let out a shriek and jumped out of the way. It landed in water. It appeared there was a small lake right next to the path. The walrus was left confused for a moment, but it didn't take long before it realized what had happened. Water was its natural habitat, and just like that, it had a better chance of winning if the stranger with a knife should decide to go in for another attack. The man turned around to look at the walrus. He pulled down his hood to reveal a scarred face with a full grown beard. "Your destiny is to become a beef. A beef that should be eaten by me." the man exclaimed. "Die by my blade!" The strangely scarred stranger said something strange. Why would anyone ever eat a walrus? Before the walrus could reflect on the strange stranger's strange decision, the stranger leaped into the lake. The walrus had no trouble swimming away from the man, but enough was enough. That man was behaving extremely rude and it was time for him to pay. The walrus swam away from the man, simply to turn around and in an increasing speed, the walrus rushed toward the man. As the walrus approached the man, it slashed its tail toward him. The man got knocked out, fell to the bottom of the lake and drowned. The walrus went on with its adventure and lived happily ever after.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
Is it some kind of trap website?
aint nobody got time for that .gif
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
That story was just marvelous!
I'm gonna try writing one once a day and gradually increase the amount of words I have to write. Eventually I will be fast enough to write long assignments in a couple minutes, while my writing quality also gets practiced.
(11-18-2012, 22:43)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: I'm gonna try writing one once a day and gradually increase the amount of words I have to write. Eventually I will be fast enough to write long assignments in a couple minutes, while my writing quality also gets practiced.

Or beat @Rendflex
I will do that when I get a mechanical keyboard

Also, seeing as I can write at least 5 times faster than I can think up sentences, that's not gonna help me much.
@AZUMIKKEL Post your 2nd story.
(11-19-2012, 00:26)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: I will do that when I get a mechanical keyboard

>implying you need a mechanical keyboard to type quickly.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(11-19-2012, 15:01)Pozzuh Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 00:26)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: I will do that when I get a mechanical keyboard

>implying you need a mechanical keyboard to type quickly.

>implying I implied that

I have the second highest score here

(11-19-2012, 11:38)JariZ Wrote: @AZUMIKKEL Post your 2nd story.

450 words / 15 min

A flying unicorn with a missing leg entered the bar, shouting "the fish! Oh my god, the fish!" The people sitting in the bar stared at the creature, trying to understand what was going on. The unicorn kept yelling "Oh god damn, the fish. THE FISH!" It flew back out the door the way it came from and disappeared. A man put his bottle on the table and left his chair. This would be a matter between him and the unicorn. Ain't no god damn unicorn gonna fly into his bar of choice and spew shit about some fish. The floor creaked as he walked toward the saloon doors. Right as he was about to push them apart, the unicorn came storming back into the bar. "The rabbits! Jesus Christ the rabbits!" it yelled. The man was knocked cold and hit the floor with a silent thump. A man sitting in the back of the bar shouted "what's the matter? Why you shoutin' animal names you blasted horse?" The unicorn turned around and flew back out the saloon doors. The men sitting in the bar, though they were very much against leaving their beer, pulled out their revolvers and left the bar. When they got outside, the three-legged unicorn was gone. There was no sign of it, until one man noticed a rainbow shooting into the sky. He notified the other men and they ventured onward over the green hills. To their surprise, they found a magical floating boat full of squirrels, rabbits and flying fish. The flying unicorn was floating around singing verses from the bible in an voice that was completely off-key. It was obviously high on drugs. The men could not believe their eyes when presented to such a magical and wonderful sight. The fish were spraying water everywhere on their path while hammering their tails on the floating boat to make a beat, fitting with the verses sung by the unicorn. It was probably acid. The rabbits were hopping around, causing a symphony of bass drumming sounds. Definitely an acid trip. The squirrels were in the process of carving the interior of the floating boat with their big strong teeth. The men took off their jackets and shot at the animals. Aiming for the fish first, they plunged holes everywhere in the boat. It started sinking. Dead fish be dropping. Squirrels stopping. Rabbits hopping. The unicorn was unaware of the situation going on, as it floated around in circles still singing verses. The squirrels and rabbits screamed in fear as they tried to flee from the angry men, but it was in vain. The portrait of singing animals on a beautiful floating boat was ruined. The men aimed all their guns at the flying unicorn. "Burn in heaven, motherfucker!"