Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
still need the addresses for scr_player_sprinttime and/or player_sprintUnilimited
(02-28-2012, 18:13)zxz0O0 Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 17:20)blueberry9 Wrote: i know someone knows at least one of these two addresses

Who?

no idea who, but someone's got to know

[Image: c2ship5_sig.png]

If you're still looking for a solution..

I tested all dvars and addresses, had no luck. However I found a work around. If you use the perk Marathon you can set dvar perk_sprintMultiplier to either 0 (for no sprint) or 999999 for infinite (almost) sprint.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

(03-03-2012, 17:17)zxz0O0 Wrote: If you're still looking for a solution..

I tested all dvars and addresses, had no luck. However I found a work around. If you use the perk Marathon you can set dvar perk_sprintMultiplier to either 0 (for no sprint) or 999999 for infinite (almost) sprint.

Z, thanks a bunch man!
awesome!

(03-03-2012, 22:34)blueberry9 Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 17:17)zxz0O0 Wrote: If you're still looking for a solution..

Z, thanks a bunch man!
awesome!

Z, i tested it.
using the extreme conditioning perk, this dvar allows you to sprint up to about 17 seconds if you set the dvar to "20" or above.

even if you set the dvar to "500" you still only get 17 seconds of sprint time.
if you set it to "99999" you still get 17 seconds.
if you set it to "999999" you can't sprint.

17 seconds isn't bad but is there a way this dvar could be applied to all players in a server without them using the extreme conditioning perk -- using this dvar in a plugin?

2nd question, is there a way the sprint time can be increased above 17 seconds -- using this dvar in a plugin?

If it is limited to 17 seconds I don't think you can change that.
Quote:17 seconds isn't bad but is there a way this dvar could be applied to all players in a server without them using the extreme conditioning perk -- using this dvar in a plugin?
You could set up your own dsp file and create 5 custom classes with Marathon and lock the rest.

(03-04-2012, 11:15)zxz0O0 Wrote: If it is limited to 17 seconds I don't think you can change that.
Quote:17 seconds isn't bad but is there a way this dvar could be applied to all players in a server without them using the extreme conditioning perk -- using this dvar in a plugin?
You could set up your own dsp file and create 5 custom classes with Marathon and lock the rest.

i did already lol.

thanks for your help man.

can you give me the address for this dvar?

(03-04-2012, 12:03)blueberry9 Wrote: i did already lol.

thanks for your help man.

can you give me the address for this dvar?

Why address? Just do in your plugin
CSHARP Code
  1. SetDvar("perk_sprintMultiplier", "999");

Checked again. Marathon perk for everyone even if you don't have marathon perk in your class:

CSHARP Code
  1. int oP;
  2. byte[] bytes = { 0x90, 0x90 };
  3. WriteProcessMemory(((IntPtr)(-1)), 0x0040C877, bytes, bytes.Length, out oP);

(03-04-2012, 18:40)zxz0O0 Wrote: Checked again. Marathon perk for everyone even if you don't have marathon perk in your class:

CSHARP Code
  1. int oP;
  2. byte[] bytes = { 0x90, 0x90 };
  3. WriteProcessMemory(((IntPtr)(-1)), 0x0040C877, bytes, bytes.Length, out oP);

cool!
Z, thank you man!

i'm going to make the plugin now

hey Z,

i made two plugins with the address you gave me.
both of them work but only after i type the dvar in the server console (perk_sprintMultiplier 50).

after that i get 17 seconds of sprint time using any perks.

so the address is good.

i wanted some code to put in the sv_config.cfg instead of using the dvar in the server console.

the second plugin i made produces the code in the sv_config.cfg automatically but the code doesn't do anything.

here's the source code of the two plugins:

Code:
using System;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
using System.Security;
using Addon;

//Compile with /unsafe
//And a reference to "addon/dist/addon.dll"

namespace Sprint_Multiplier
{
    public class Program : CPlugin
    {
        [DllImport("kernel32.dll", SetLastError = true)]
        public static extern bool WriteProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, byte[] lpBuffer, int nSize, out int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

unsafe public override void OnServerLoad()
        {
            ServerPrint("Plugin: Sprint_Multiplier by blueberry9 and zxz0O0 loaded.");

int oP;
            byte[] bytes = { 0x90, 0x90 };
            WriteProcessMemory(((IntPtr)(-1)), 0x0040C877, bytes, bytes.Length, out oP);
        }
    }
}

Code:
using System;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
using System.Security;
using Addon;

//Compile with /unsafe
//And a reference to "addon/dist/addon.dll"

namespace Sprint_Multiplier
{
    public class Program : CPlugin
    {

public int perk_sprintMultiplier_var = 0;

IntPtr j_sprintMultiplier = (IntPtr)0x0040C877;

[DllImport("kernel32.dll", SetLastError = true)]
        public static extern bool WriteProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, int lpBaseAddress, byte[] lpBuffer, int nSize, out int lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

unsafe public override void OnServerLoad()
        {
            ServerPrint("Plugin: Sprint_Multiplier by blueberry9 and zxz0O0 loaded.");

int oP;
            byte[] bytes = { 0x90, 0x90 };
            WriteProcessMemory(((IntPtr)(-1)), 0x0040C877, bytes, bytes.Length, out oP);

if (GetServerCFG("SPRINTMULTIPLIERPLUGIN", "SprintMultiplier", "-1") == "-1")
                  SetServerCFG("SPRINTMULTIPLIERPLUGIN", "SprintMultiplier", "20");
                  perk_sprintMultiplier_var = Convert.ToInt32(GetServerCFG("SPRINTMULTIPLIERPLUGIN", "SprintMultiplier", "20"));
        }

}

}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Zombies Addresses New Patch! barata 1 2,496 12-15-2012, 07:18
Last Post: Stocker
  Finding Addresses Of DVAR's Baber786 3 2,694 06-02-2011, 14:21
Last Post: Baber786