Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
someone spam from my name!
That is gonna be my new hair style.

@Azu,
its not shocking that there are your fakes in the web cuz you have a lot of really good interesting mods. But you all know that I have very few very simple mods so there is no reason of making a fake >_> I just cant understand the reason, thats all.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

Wow you obviously have an inflated opinion of yourself. React.gman is not a fake. He is an Australian born 20 year old guy who lives in Perth. Non of those pages are fake. what is fake is that you think he is impersonating you. His first name start with 'g' hence why he is called gman.

There is no way he would try and impersonate you as rotceh_dnih is also a member of our small group at React Gaming. I think he would know if there was another its mods guy there.

So in the interest of keeping everything friendly I think a small retraction is and appologie is required, or are you just some small minded ego inflated Russian prepube?

Kind regards
React.Andrew
Reacty Gaming founder and leader

Hello Andrew!
I dont blame him for "stealing" my nickname, its very common and spread. But as I already said
Quote:i dont mean he stole my name. gman is very spread nickname. but this guy siad he is gman FROM ITSMODS. and here is only one gman.

EDIT:
Also see the name of thread - not "My nickname stolen/copied" but "Someone spam from my name". React.gman said that he is actually "G-Man from itsmods".

Got some proof of that? because he saying he did not. I think someone was trying to complement you. Similarly my 2nd hand source is saying you went off your rocker at him. I believe the context may be the issue and perhaps a language barrier. Either way your well out of line trying to discredit everything that he is as a person online. I'd like to know where he spammed claiming to be you? From what I can tell it all just here say.

Oh and just so you know your not the only gman here http://www.itsmods.com/forum/User-gman.html

Maybe just maybe some said are you gman from itsmods and he said yes as he has an account here ^^
Maybe you jumped the gun?
Maybe your a twat who should apologise

Someone on the site of the skiddy that tried to troll me once but ended up getting troll'd himself via phone had a member called G-Man aswell.

He had to switch provider once again, btw XOXO

(08-01-2011, 11:16)wombycat Wrote: Got some proof of that? because he saying he did not. I think someone was trying to complement you. Similarly my 2nd hand source is saying you went off your rocker at him. I believe the context may be the issue and perhaps a language barrier. Either way your well out of line trying to discredit everything that he is as a person online. I'd like to know where he spammed claiming to be you? From what I can tell it all just here say.

Oh and just so you know your not the only gman here http://www.itsmods.com/forum/User-gman.html

Maybe just maybe some said are you gman from itsmods and he said yes as he has an account here ^^
Maybe you jumped the gun?
Maybe your a twat who should apologise

no he is right, i had the convo with react.gman and he tried to verify himself as the gman from mother russia

are you a badass modder?
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

yes i am))

@Andrew,
today I spoke to react.gman and we found the solution and came to peace. No problem any more. Proof:

*Pieces of steam-conversation*
REACT.gman: i was kidding last nite..never met that guy b4...i dont even know how to mod
REACT.gman: haha
REACT.gman: sorry bout that bud
REACT.gman: didnt mean to cause trouble
REACT.gman: was just having a laugh

Thread closed Fuck yea!

That's not proof. I want to see where he spammed pretending to be you!!!!!

This whole thread is about someone impersonating you and spamming others. If that's not the case and this is all based off a steam conversation then you are a tool. Go back to your first post and see what you wrote, see your later post saying you hate people like that. Seems a bit over the top for a steam convo? how long did you search for those screen shots?

I am deeply concerned by this as this a reflection on React Gaming. If your in the wrong apologise

And as for you Doh! you helped make this a mountain out of a mole hill. Install a filter between your brain and your mouth.

At the very least this thread should be deleted or have the first post emptied. This is another example of people jumping to conclusion and not being held responseable for their actions. poor form

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  spam section ded kokole 20 11,106 02-20-2014, 19:48
Last Post: Nekochan
  WOW SUCH SPAM Nekochan 13 6,891 11-09-2013, 16:29
Last Post: Nekochan
  Spam bots on ItsMods AZUMIKKEL 10 7,459 05-08-2013, 23:05
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  Spam to 1 Million Posts aosma8 288 182,147 01-04-2013, 22:27
Last Post: Stocker
  Spam, y u no active? Arteq 35 15,556 10-05-2012, 22:11
Last Post: kokole
Wink [Request] [IDEA]Spam Plugin alemonoes 5 3,679 07-03-2012, 07:26
Last Post: zxz0O0
  spam estebespt 11 5,971 05-30-2012, 21:17
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  [SPAM] Can somebody give me the new server EXE JariZ 5 3,502 05-09-2012, 08:49
Last Post: WauZ
  Vote spam! kraze1994 4 3,427 03-27-2012, 07:00
Last Post: Tylerd86
  Spam kokole 6 3,450 03-07-2012, 20:43
Last Post: Yamato