• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to hire
Disregard.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Once again, can you be more exact in desribing details? What skyboxes, what skins?
And a bit offtopic - if you have so much money, spend few bucks, learn proper English grammar Dumb Bitch
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
(08-19-2012, 19:43)G-Man Wrote: Once again, can you be more exact in desribing details? What skyboxes, what skins?
And a bit offtopic - if you have so much money, spend few bucks, learn proper English grammar Dumb Bitch

Sorry to offend you. But since this is my second language I dont think i do too bad overall. When you learn hungarian ill be sure to send you a note using perfect dialog for you.

Other than that, Im done here. No need for be so rude and negative all the time. Please just disregard my postings or delete them. Have a great day.
Hi, I kinda feel bad for you, Hungarian and English are very different languages.
Yet it'd be a better idea to try to actually learn the language rather than using a translate tool.
It's not that hard to add custom textures to your mod (I saw that you were looking for those things)
You simply download a skybox mod and open it with winrar (the iwd) and add the files to the IWD file of your mod.
If you're having any problems feel free to ask, I'm here to help.
2late i guess.
Well, Blame's on him then.
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for someone to hire to make bots skins MauiDeath 5 3,688 08-14-2012, 13:08
Last Post: crAyon