Poll: Does the code work
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
15.38%
2 15.38%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
I dunno cuz im stupid
0%
0 0%
I'm a troll
23.08%
3 23.08%
I'm 4funplayin
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ignorant bitch calling me ignorant
I'm so mad right now.. Spend 10min 10 min!!! of your life helping some stupid faggot with scripting and then he calls you ignorant because he can't get the code to work.

THE CODE:
Code:
if(self actionslotonebuttonpressed()) self openmenu("menu_quickmessagemenu");

DISCLAIMER: PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT YOU VOTED SO IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO PRESS NO YOU WILL GET FLAMED.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(07-09-2011, 17:46)Pozzuh Wrote: I'm so mad right now.. Spend 10min 10 min!!! of your life helping some stupid faggot with scripting and then he calls you ignorant because he can't get the code to work.

THE CODE:
Code:
if(self actionslotonebuttonpressed()) self openmenu("menu_quickmessagemenu");

DISCLAIMER: PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT YOU VOTED SO IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO PRESS NO YOU WILL GET FLAMED.

i call you ignorant, because you reply with "omg" and "o my god" because i don't get it.
your being difficult because you give half awnsers instead of just giving the good awsner or just say: i don't want to help you.

Now you are mad, because of the little criticism i had about you.
Since you can't handle that, you call me bad names and give me a bad name by telling everyone that i "did everything wrong and that im being a dick about it".

Its al soooooooo typical and obvious.
Quote: (report) SuperNovaAO - 03-03 23:34 -- Your mom's cunt also belongs to her private parts, yet everyone knows it.
(report) OrangePL - 03-03 23:34 -- And if you can't understand, this is called PRIVATE message
[Image: userbars.jpg]
My MW2 mod Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/davesmodzz

Now you're not anonymous anymore
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

it whas already obvious that it was about me
Quote: (report) SuperNovaAO - 03-03 23:34 -- Your mom's cunt also belongs to her private parts, yet everyone knows it.
(report) OrangePL - 03-03 23:34 -- And if you can't understand, this is called PRIVATE message

Two men fight, my dream comes true. Both of you can have me :*

But my love is dedicated to 4FunPlayin.

lol...

what? obvious? seriously? where is the point? did i clicked "im 4funplayin" ?

The questions outnumber the answers.
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]

ok that code got rid of the bad syntax, but i swear it really doesn't work, cause nothing happens when i press actionslot 1

Wow there are 4 4FunPlayin wanna be here, I voted for "I'm a troll". YEY! MY SELF ESTEEM RISE'D FROM 0 TO 0.1!!!!
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  STOP CALLING PEOPLE 4FunPlayin 1 2,030 10-01-2011, 15:15
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  [REQUEST] Calling function on button press little morgy 2 2,495 12-10-2010, 08:41
Last Post: d0h!