• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good forum bad admin
Well the title says all itsmods members... u guys doesnt deserve to be trated like bitches by this guy called supernova...
I will tell u my opiinon of this forums that withouth this FREKING AWESOME MODERATORS this forum would be a crap
And i am refering all the moderators in general.
so i am here to tell u my last words on this forum because i will get ban for sure after this theard by mr superfag,
ask ureselfs IS IT ERALLY WORTHH TO BE HERE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS?
u maybe will say wtf is this idiot talking about proofs this life its full of things and if u wanna know the truth of this guy how he really "care" 2 about his forum contact me. if u dont think the same way as me then go and follow nova like small rabbits because u doesnt deserve to be here moderators .
u deserve a much better place. so pls think about it and bye for ever guys was a pleasure to ejoy with u all this time of happiness.
Bye best wishes Alvaro.RolleyesAngry
/ragequit

Fuck yea!

[Image: 5195-1270679518.jpg]
Had a life, Got a modem..
I suggest Operation Valkyrie 2
Before u delete this theard .
Let the ohers see this theard if u really appreciate. ure members... and let them choose wat they really want dont do it fr me do it for the members u "appreciate"
Well, how mad some people can go over a shoutbox ban they asked for themselves. If you want to read the entire story (wrote it down two or three times in total some minutes ago because kids fail to read) read back in the shoutbox and maybe I'll write it down in here chronologically tomorrow.
Idd go back and check the shoutbox and dont forget details...
Just pasting this in here
alvarogt95 - 11-06 15:06 -- ban me if u want dont really care .

So I banned him (shoutbox only so nothing of value was lost). He did care. He came back with by now 3 different accounts and raged on all occassions he could find.

"i am leaving ure forum now so cya in other ocassion and have fun" Posted 3.5 hours before he made this thread. Several times of him saying he was leaving inbetween already.

Then this came in "That tells Me how fag u are. Easy Smile ure forum members will leave this shit forum soon."

So first say you like this forum but hate me and then talk about a shit forum. No idea how I can be so stupid and keep arguing with stupid people.

Well, folks, let's start a bet on when he will stop to rage just like @"ritalin", @number1 and many others did before (we had the I hate this forum -> I don't care -> rage for some time so often here already, it's getting fun that people still think it's unique even though it's soooo 2010'ish)

Also wrong section, this is exactly what I was arguing about with @The Clay Man

When will people learn.

Warned and moved.
luv it
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...l-checker/
[Image: azuw.jpg]
(06-12-2012, 08:40)zxz0O0 Wrote: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...l-checker/

Chrome has this built in.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Funny&Happy moments in It'sMods forum life. Nekochan 6 5,602 06-29-2014, 19:43
Last Post: Yamato
Question Help Admin menu koren30 4 4,762 10-07-2013, 20:17
Video Life's Good RaZ 6 4,366 09-09-2013, 22:23
Last Post: RaZ
Heart [Tutorial] Add yourself as admin for noobs like me. FNCPro 1 2,806 09-02-2013, 19:49
Last Post: Pozzuh
  God Mode Plugin - Everyone has rcon admin srskiller 4 5,631 08-28-2013, 19:03
Last Post: phillipito
  Help How do I open the admin menu for GeKKos QS Mod? conorr 1 2,846 08-15-2013, 13:52
Question Help Some Server Admin Questions! mn_acer1 2 3,110 08-03-2013, 04:11
Last Post: mn_acer1
  [Request] Need a plugin that hides all ! Admin commands sylvester123 7 4,833 07-27-2013, 13:21
Last Post: Bandarigoda123
Lightbulb Server admin where are you?? Moder.gr 14 9,903 07-23-2013, 08:04
Last Post: sylvester123
  Help MW3 Admin Rcon login PW guru 6 9,274 07-14-2013, 21:18
Last Post: guru