Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valve +1 rep
(05-14-2012, 17:35)Yamato Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 17:12)estebespt Wrote: LOL IW would ask 4 euros for this remake 10 months after the release of the game Troll well cs:go isnt out yet and just got it for the awsome price of 0 euros and 0 cents LOL LOL

[Image: micaci.png] would IW only release 1 old map? I think they would sell 5 for 14 Dumb Bitch

Exactly that is about 4 euros per map Dumb Bitch
LOL

(05-14-2012, 17:35)G-Man Wrote: What is so special? I made this map for CS:S and guess I was 1337th man who did it, there were so many re-makes :S Also - we have beta game - we have beta tools. Valve honest, fuck Activation.

Let me answer this question. The special thing is that this game will have mod tools. This site needs to also focus on other games than only relying on CoD otherwise ItsDying. Most of the (previously active) members already turned into spammers.

Also I haven't seen many games which have available mod tools even before release.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

@zxz0O0 ItsPlugins Dumb Bitch
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

Like i told @rotceh_dnih already,
Without a modloader for BO II this site will very likely die, leaving only the active members.
Some good news though, @SparkyMcSparks told me that it will be based of BO I, so this might increase the chances of making one ourselves.
However, MW2 was perfectly modifiable while MW3 was pretty much not. (and i'm talking about 'real' modding here, not server addons)

(05-14-2012, 18:19)JariZ Wrote: Like i told @rotceh_dnih already,
Without a modloader for BO II this site will very likely die, leaving only the active members.
Some good news though, @SparkyMcSparks told me that it will be based of BO I, so this might increase the chances of making one ourselves.
However, MW2 was perfectly modifiable while MW3 was pretty much not. (and i'm talking about 'real' modding here, not server addons)

orly ? BO 2 will be based on BO ? never heard of that before @CoD
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

I know, it's pretty obvious, but I asked just to be sure Tongue

(05-14-2012, 17:38)estebespt Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 17:35)Yamato Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 17:12)estebespt Wrote: LOL IW would ask 4 euros for this remake 10 months after the release of the game Troll well cs:go isnt out yet and just got it for the awsome price of 0 euros and 0 cents LOL LOL

[Image: micaci.png] would IW only release 1 old map? I think they would sell 5 for 14 Dumb Bitch

Exactly that is about 4 euros per map Dumb Bitch

No that'd be 20 Dumb Bitch
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

People in the site better start making mods for cs:go (whoever has the beta) because people are already abusing the sdk

i used to play that when i first played source.

That is one of the famous mods like zombie escape, zombie mod, deathrun, minigames, jailbreak, etc

Its a race to whoever can recreate them first LOL
LOL

None of those except from the zombie ones are mods though, just creative maps.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(05-14-2012, 18:10)zxz0O0 Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 17:35)G-Man Wrote: What is so special? I made this map for CS:S and guess I was 1337th man who did it, there were so many re-makes :S Also - we have beta game - we have beta tools. Valve honest, fuck Activation.

Let me answer this question. The special thing is that this game will have mod tools. This site needs to also focus on other games than only relying on CoD otherwise ItsDying. Most of the (previously active) members already turned into spammers.

Also I haven't seen many games which have available mod tools even before release.

Well, there is a skyrim section, but no one cares about it. No one on here cares about other games than cod it seems
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow [News] Valve strikes again (Source Filmmaker) estebespt 25 12,432 04-05-2013, 18:15
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
Exclamation [News] Valve can count to three! Rendflex 4 2,545 08-14-2012, 11:49
Last Post: Tomsen1410
  [Request] Valve 50% Coupon Yamato 17 6,091 02-08-2012, 10:34
Last Post: d0h!
Sad The Horrors of ValvE LessThan3 12 5,907 06-18-2011, 00:36
Last Post: Bloopbloop