• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB/MIDI-keyboards
I'm considering buying one. Anyone have any experience on this matter?
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
Nope, but maybe you can check out some youtube videos :p
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
[Image: hax0r3ez.gif]
DJ Azu Troll

My friend has this thingy, tried to make some loop, epic, lol.
Atleast you can download FL studio to your tablet if you have and try it on sensor.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(05-18-2013, 21:18)SailorMoon Wrote: DJ Azu Troll

My friend has this thingy, tried to make some loop, epic, lol.
Atleast you can download FL studio to your tablet if you have and try it on sensor.

It's more for learning piano than making electronic music, I already use FL Studio once in a while and I'm not too good at it.
sure , i play piano and have experience with all things midi
if you've got the cashish go grab yourself a nice roland with usb "save midi cards or gameport"
other wise just get any full size keyboard 90% of them have usb midi or plain midi at least
even my old yamaha portatone has midi in/out ect and its at least 8 year old.
I don't have much money to spend at the moment. I jokingly asked my mother if she would sponsor me one of these http://www.4sound.dk/shop/usb-midi-keybo...d-gen.html which I was recommended, and she dusted out some really old crap (MC-32 Stereo Electronic Keyboard), which is nice except the sound it can make sucks dick and you can't press more than one key at once, and it feels like a toy for children basically.

I don't plan to spend a lot of money on a really expensive keyboard, I want an average affordable one that works as it should, won't disappoint me and doesn't lack a lot of things I might need. Should I buy the one I linked when I get some money to spend on myself?