• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tutorial] SetWaterSheeting and SetGameEndTime
Hello, OMA

2 Hax Commands, probably you have never seen them before. First is a water command that I found this morning while cheating campaign, exactly in oilrig when I came out of water. What it does is to blur your screen to make it look like water drops, is a really cool effect. You need a dvar to make it work, there are some other watersheeting dvars to modify its parametres(I put all in 1):

Code:
self setClientDvars("cg_watersheeting",1,"cg_waterSheeting_brightness",0,"cg_waterSheeting_contrast",1,"cg_waterSheeting_darkTint",1,"cg_waterSheeting_desaturation",0,"cg_waterSheeting_distortionScaleFactor",0.021961,"cg_waterSheeting_enable",0,"cg_waterSheeting_fadeDuration",2,"cg_waterSheeting_lightTint",0.780261,"cg_waterSheeting_magnitude",0.0655388,"cg_waterSheeting_radius",4.44051);

The code to use it is, the 1 means true and the 2 means 2 seconds, you have to put there the value you gave to: "cg_waterSheeting_fadeDuration". I recommend to use it with the setblur command I explained in the tutorial: Random Things 5:

Code:
self SetBlurForPlayer(3,1);
self SetWaterSheeting(1,2);

Image(taken by @OrangePL):

[Image: iw4mp2011101516050736.png]

Another command, very usefull if you want to make a objective and dont use time limit dvars, it will increase the game time:

Code:
SetGameEndTime(time);

Example:

Code:
SetGameEndTime(50); //will increase match time in 50 seconds since you call this command.

Thats it, I hope I have helped, OMA

Credits: OMA @OrangePL for testing it and taking the screenshot
omg, i luv u for water sheeting effect Nyan Cat
C++/Obj-C developer. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
amazing. you used RTD
YouTube 1: Azumikkel - Modding
YouTube 2: DerpShark - Gaming Entertainment
(10-15-2011, 15:57)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: amazing. you used RTD

@OrangePL did, Fuu
I took first mod that I've found in aiw directory, sorry Confused
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]