• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks....
(12-27-2011, 08:38)Pozzuh Wrote: The following 21 users say Thank You to millwood1962 for this post:
AZUMIKKEL (Yesterday), Bloopbloop (Yesterday), clanZmedia (Yesterday), d0h! (Yesterday), iDennis95 (Today), jariz (Yesterday), Lemon (Yesterday), lolbie (Yesterday), met94 (Yesterday), OrangePL (Yesterday), Pozzuh (Today), Rendflex (Yesterday), rotceh_dnih (Today), Se7en (Yesterday), surtek (Yesterday), Tomsen1410 (Today), XeroK (Yesterday), xN4T1V3xPR1D3x (Today), Yamato (Yesterday), zachlaur (Yesterday), zxz0O0 (Yesterday)

Shit. I should've made this thread :<

He also got +2 rep for this...
Stupid tools are stupid.
I really apreciate the work of the others to bring tools like token hacks for example, (since i can have dual xp and with that have more time to do other things) I have a busy life and always liked to cheat in SP games, it is a way to not waste 1000 hours in some rpgs for example. I want to thank the devs for the cheats everytime I use them. BTW I do not cheat in online games. against other people.
Thank you , Rolleyes
Yea guys thanks for your mw3 elite emblem unlocked released by AdamOwnz he ducking awesome ain't he!!!!?!!!!!?!??

Can I get +2 rep and 23 likes on this now ? Troll
Finding all the mods out there just for you <3
Love you all <3 (NOHOMO Awesome )
(12-28-2011, 18:38)AdamOwnz Wrote: Yea guys thanks for your mw3 elite emblem unlocked released by AdamOwnz he ducking awesome ain't he!!!!?!!!!!?!??

which you leeched from @OrangePL .....
I'd rather give a -rep for that
(12-28-2011, 18:43)jariz Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 18:38)AdamOwnz Wrote: Yea guys thanks for your mw3 elite emblem unlocked released by AdamOwnz he ducking awesome ain't he!!!!?!!!!!?!??

which you leeched from @OrangePL .....
I'd rather give a -rep for that

No, that's not even his tool, he leeched it from MPGH...

Here, look at this:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-duty-...lease.html

And as @Jorndel said:

Jorndel Wrote:I only take credits for creating this. But for the whole emblem unlocking goes to OrangePL
gah i was kidding Sad thanks for the -rep ;(
Finding all the mods out there just for you <3
Love you all <3 (NOHOMO Awesome )
Wink dont take it too serious, they are just kidding
I didn't -rep anybody....