Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Something is rotten at the Denver airport
Hello,
So I was browsing TheChive as usual, as I was browsing I saw this post they made on their website. if your into conspiracy's like me, you will enjoy this post. If you dont well sucks for you Tongue

The origanl post can be found here --> Source

Note: I did not take this pictures. Thchive did that, I'm just sharing

a little about theCHIVE:
Quote:The Chive, or theCHIVE.com, is a photo-entertainment website independently owned and operated by Resignation, LLC. The website's name is derived through a combination of Chicago, IL, and Venice, CA, the respective hometowns of the founders. Images appearing on TheChive.com are selected by staff from searches of both international and domestic websites as well as daily submissions.

enjoi Like a sir

thats pretty cool and mysterious at the same time.

typical loge sign like the Illuminati used often:
[Image: bxl5b.jpg]

very very interesting read. There's obviously something going on under there.
But I doubt if it's obama's bunker, why would he build something like that under a public place?
I can't believe those wall paintings are from a airport..... Huh

Is this a fake or not? Huh

Quote:UPDATE 2: Just got a weird phone call from Government Affairs (whatever that is) on our office phone caller ID and they hung up after we answered. If this post disappears for some reason tomorrow, you know why..
This made me wonder how much of the above is bullshit
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(03-09-2012, 15:12)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
Quote:UPDATE 2: Just got a weird phone call from Government Affairs (whatever that is) on our office phone caller ID and they hung up after we answered. If this post disappears for some reason tomorrow, you know why..

Anti-Joke chicken here:

All of it.

(03-09-2012, 23:28)SuperNovaAO Wrote:

Anti-Joke chicken here:

All of it.

Not quite, as the statue is actually there. I'm not sure about the paintings, but I believe they're there as well.

About the government shit though, yeah nah.

Even though the post sounded pretty shitty, those photos are real.
More information on this subject:
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html
Quote:....Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean....

Seriously. The fuck is going on here?
edit: seriously. Read it. This obviously is some kind of apocalyptic detention center

(03-10-2012, 02:18)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

Anti-Joke chicken here:

All of it.

Not quite, as the statue is actually there. I'm not sure about the paintings, but I believe they're there as well.

Yes, I do not say that the pictures aren't real. It's just the part you quoted. If the government wanted to act strange (which they have no reason for: "Hello, I'm from Goverment Affairs" *hangs up* yeah, right, anyone actually believes this, omfg) they would open a circus.

(03-10-2012, 02:50)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 02:18)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

Anti-Joke chicken here:

All of it.

Yes, I do not say that the pictures aren't real. It's just the part you quoted. If the government wanted to act strange (which they have no reason for: "Hello, I'm from Goverment Affairs" *hangs up* yeah, right, anyone actually believes this, omfg) they would open a circus.

Ah. Well yes, I meant "the above" as in the whole post.