Seriously Though
[Image: Seriously+Though_c7ea3c_3198800.jpg]
image fails, not showing up
Lol, guess funnyjunk doesn't want you to hotlink their pictures
solution:
1. Download Imgur extension from chrome extension store,
2. Right click the image and select rehost image
3. Wait for the upload, copy imgur link, use that link instead of hotlink
4. Your picture will never go offline and you won't steal bandwidth from other sites
nah osama8 just fails in posting it correctly Big Grin

edited mainthread
FunnyJunk sucks. I am never able to see a picture there.
If I google something and get on funnyjunk (Google DOES hotlink the picture somehow...) via the show full page link, it redirects me to the homepage. Fuck that site and never post shit of it here.
Owner may die.
(01-20-2012, 11:05)d0h! Wrote: nah osama8 just fails in posting it correctly Big Grin

edited mainthread

The image on the site somehow got corrupted or soemthing because it is'nt showing up on FJ. Found another link but the image is smaller.
(01-20-2012, 14:27)aosma8 Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 11:05)d0h! Wrote: nah osama8 just fails in posting it correctly Big Grin

edited mainthread

The image on the site somehow got corrupted or soemthing because it is'nt showing up on FJ. Found another link but the image is smaller.

why did you changed it again after i edited it, it had the full size, again failed osama8 Big Grin
(01-20-2012, 15:05)d0h! Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 14:27)aosma8 Wrote:

edited mainthread

why did you changed it again after i edited it, it had the full size, again failed osama8 Big Grin

FUU I can't see the image lmao. I dunno it was working before.
f*cking pictures