Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reskining soldiers
I would like to know how you could reskin soldiers to for example zombies ?

Who wouldnt like to know that? Big Grin

(08-15-2011, 15:41)iBanana Wrote: Who wouldnt like to know that? Big Grin

well, if you have a zombie mod it would be nice your opponts really look like zombies.

Yeah, i have a zombie mod and zombies are normal soldiera with reaper facepaint. Magnificent, eh?

just find picture or somthing in iwd folders and reskin them in ass man....

take zombie iwd and add into mod, then compile mod.csv file.....

i found a glicht in discovery, playermodel know swim. Black ops have script to force anim (if is not) to basic one.
"nova project" have SP model and why not import zombie to?
Add zombie.iwd into mod, compile mod.csv then build mod.ff, maybe will give you the right anim....
if not work rename zombie.iwd to some mp class like assault.iwd lmg.iwd

(08-16-2011, 17:27)Gladio Wrote: take zombie iwd and add into mod, then compile mod.csv file.....

What zombie.iwd? lol

(08-16-2011, 17:27)Gladio Wrote: take zombie iwd and add into mod, then compile mod.csv file.....

i found a glicht in discovery, playermodel know swim. Black ops have script to force anim (if is not) to basic one.

Very old news, it's a leftover from COD5 I think.

(08-16-2011, 17:27)Gladio Wrote: "nova project" have SP model and why not import zombie to?

Sparky works at Treyarch, so he have acces to the SP xmodels, which Treyarch didn't include in the mod tools.

(08-16-2011, 17:27)Gladio Wrote: Add zombie.iwd into mod, compile mod.csv then build mod.ff, maybe will give you the right anim....

I have no idea what .iwd you're talking about, but even if you got the xmodels, you would have to setup the tags, and the anims aren't putted there.
There's different ways of setting a player a new anim, just so you know :p

(08-16-2011, 17:27)Gladio Wrote: if not work rename zombie.iwd to some mp class like assault.iwd lmg.iwd

If there even existed a .iwd like you were talking about, it wouldn't work (it makes no sense, at all...), and why would it work by renaming to assault.iwd?

...reading comment
...starting to decrypt
...error 101
...computer is shutting down

"nova project", only texture is different and not player anim...
You can use BOdecompiler on nova and look inside it (google for complet raw file is beter), also he give you tutorial called "jugernaut mod", other SP model but maybe is so hard to follow....
TrollArc worries about "evil russian mod stealer" to...
Hahaha

can anybody help us?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] Reskining soldiers Kipiop 1 1,213 08-14-2011, 00:08
Last Post: Lemon
  New Release - Swords and Soldiers HD Steam 0 1,424 12-02-2010, 20:00
Last Post: Steam