Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Radiant or Modelling Software
First of all I would like to say Hi! And thank's for having me here, I'm sure you'll all be seeing a lot of me around these parts (Damn I sound like some old country folk)

Anyway, I would like to know IF Black Ops has a fully working radiant tool? Or, if anyone knows of ANY 3d Modelling Program that can open, modify and save Black Ops Model Files. I Know that not many tools are available currently for Black Ops, and I might be setting my expectations too high for the moment, but I would love to create a few custom models and/or game-modes for Black Ops. One of the main ones I would like to introduce to Black Ops is a "King of the Hill" gametype, or of similar genre. Or the traditional Counter Strike game-mode Search & Rescue (Counter Terrorism) Or even something along the lines of Battlefield's Bad Company 2's game type "Rush". I think these COULD work, given the right amount of time, including the right amount of skill etc.

I see high expectations for Black Ops' Engine and Modification allowances, but I don't see a large portion of this being possible with the use or implementation of some 3d Modelling Software.

If you could point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to get some of these tools I would greatly appreciate it.

PS - I have the Mod Toolkit provided by Steam for BO. Currentlt though it's only BETA as mentioned by Steam and thus creates a few issues with running on Windows 7 64Bit.

Thanks again,

UnseenB4.

There is no radiant for BO but you can create your own models and edit models with Maya (take a look at the tutorials section)

(08-29-2011, 18:04)UnseenB4 Wrote: First of all I would like to say Hi!

Hi, and welcome Tongue

(08-29-2011, 18:04)UnseenB4 Wrote: Anyway, I would like to know IF Black Ops has a fully working radiant tool?

Nope, not yet.
But, there might be one when all DLC's are released.

(08-29-2011, 18:04)UnseenB4 Wrote: Or, if anyone knows of ANY 3d Modelling Program that can open, modify and save Black Ops Model Files. I

Autodesk Maya, the models in BO/Any other COD are located in raw > xmodel.
Though, you would have to use the CoD xmodel exporter to "export" the models so you can use them in Maya.

Isn't there any tutorial about xmodels for begginers around here?
If not, @Pozzuh go make one, I suck at tutorials.

(08-29-2011, 18:11)Rendflex Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 18:04)UnseenB4 Wrote: First of all I would like to say Hi!

Hi, and welcome Tongue

(08-29-2011, 18:04)UnseenB4 Wrote: Anyway, I would like to know IF Black Ops has a fully working radiant tool?

Nope, not yet.
But, there might be one when all DLC's are released.

(08-29-2011, 18:04)UnseenB4 Wrote: Or, if anyone knows of ANY 3d Modelling Program that can open, modify and save Black Ops Model Files. I

Autodesk Maya, the models in BO/Any other COD are located in raw > xmodel.
Though, you would have to use the CoD xmodel exporter to "export" the models so you can use them in Maya.

Isn't there any tutorial about xmodels for begginers around here?
If not, @Pozzuh go make one, I suck at tutorials.

Thanks for the information and quick reply! Just what I like in a community! I HAD a copy of Maya but due to a recent Hardware failure (HDD Shorted out when power-surge occured) I lost ALL my data incl. Software & Licenses. I did have a Disc around here which I got from Amazon for it but I don't think it works anymore as it's been "chewed" up a little... Bastard dogs.

Anyway, I might as well go "pay" for a new copy using a nice friend of mine called Terry Orrent. He might be helpful Tongue

Will get on it and start rigging up some models if I can get a copy by today. Thanks again. Much appreciated.

(08-29-2011, 18:16)UnseenB4 Wrote: Anyway, I might as well go "pay" for a new copy using a nice friend of mine called Terry Orrent. He might be helpful Tongue

Oh, I know him too!
What a considince, aye? :3
But poor guy, living on a boat.

terry is such a nice guy Fuck yea!
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

He is just so generous! Always giving! But, he only asks that we give him a few seeds... I don't know why but I guess he likes to grow stuff on that pira... I mean, boat of his. Tongue

(08-29-2011, 18:26)UnseenB4 Wrote: He is just so generous! Always giving! But, he only asks that we give him a few seeds... I don't know why but I guess he likes to grow stuff on that pira... I mean, boat of his. Tongue

terry sells weed u know...
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

(08-29-2011, 18:27)iAegle Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 18:26)UnseenB4 Wrote: He is just so generous! Always giving! But, he only asks that we give him a few seeds... I don't know why but I guess he likes to grow stuff on that pira... I mean, boat of his. Tongue

terry sells weed u know...

Wait what, he never told me that Sad

I don't think he likes you like he likes us... In that "special" way. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Find Serial Key for Any Software KrypTiK 1 3,856 12-30-2012, 04:14
Last Post: JariZ
  [Request] i need a radiant for black ops pap12322221112 3 2,171 09-18-2012, 08:18
Last Post: d0h!
  Maya/3D Software section maybe? Nekochan 3 1,894 09-17-2011, 21:10
Last Post: OrangePL
  RADIANT RELEASE 4 BLACK OPS JariZ 2 3,234 09-01-2011, 02:35
Last Post: JariZ
  POLL: when will radiant be released? Xzite 13 6,954 08-17-2011, 07:27
Last Post: Pozzuh
  CoD4/WaW Radiant problem OrangePL 1 1,786 07-03-2011, 09:23
Last Post: OrangePL
  [News] Radiant will be released Trojan 5 3,910 06-23-2011, 23:07
Last Post: Xidding