• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Request] Ok Help is required for XUID bug
Hi Guys,
The XUID bug seems to be getting worse,
Gun dropping, things dont work, everything seems to be getting effected.
I am now in some assistance to get this fixed (if it can be) If you actually have skills PM me.

If you think you might be able to assist please PM me and this bug is killing our beloved Addon.

Cheers
Do you even read pms?
LOL
(07-02-2012, 18:20)estebespt Wrote: Do you even read pms?

Why? Did you have a fix? The bigadmin plugin breaks after a map or two. The plugin itself works. But I am unable to type commands. Godplugin seems to work better but dosent have the features of ba I wanted.
(07-02-2012, 18:54)NooB_StalkeR Wrote:
(07-02-2012, 18:20)estebespt Wrote: Do you even read pms?

Why? Did you have a fix? The bigadmin plugin breaks after a map or two. The plugin itself works. But I am unable to type commands. Godplugin seems to work better but dosent have the features of ba I wanted.

Are you retarded? I asked him if he read pms cause im pmed him about helping with the addon and no awnser
LOL
@Cyanide, the version you gave me is NOT worse..the case seems to be more rare..but when the case does occur it is more extreme. Like I said, it has only happened to one person as far as I know.

Edit: Shit, just joined my server and had the Zombie class as Survivor? And when I killed people I got no points Sad
willing to help offcourse. but since the bug was introduced on nukems last update it would be easyer if u had the source of the addon before the last nukem update Smile

anyway i have 2 servers that are quite active so if you need to do some debugging or anything send me whatever i need to run and ill give it a go
Had a life, Got a modem..
estebespt,
I got your PM, If I needed people to test I would have ask. I dont need help with testing I need help fixing.

Pollar Your testing has been helpful, yet the bug still present and the test build I have atm seems to increase lag. The lag increase is not 100% confirmed.

The fact is with the test build I am not 100% happy with it. You guys see little bits of info here and there I get the FULL picture of the state of the addon.

The reason with the big admn you cant type commands becuase it all ties into the players XUID.
(07-03-2012, 00:07)Cyanide Wrote: estebespt,
I got your PM, If I needed people to test I would have ask. I dont need help with testing I need help fixing.

Pollar Your testing has been helpful, yet the bug still present and the test build I have atm seems to increase lag. The lag increase is not 100% confirmed.

The fact is with the test build I am not 100% happy with it. You guys see little bits of info here and there I get the FULL picture of the state of the addon.

The reason with the big admn you cant type commands becuase it all ties into the players XUID.

Dont think that the fact you dont need people to test is reason not to awnser the pm saying that what you really need is people to fix it. It is kinda of rude
LOL
I'm afraid @zxz0O0 would be the only one that can really help you out
(07-03-2012, 00:09)estebespt Wrote: Dont think that the fact you dont need people to test is reason not to awnser the pm saying that what you really need is people to fix it. It is kinda of rude

Have been real busy and just have not got to answering it. So I need to prioritize, unfortunatly your PM at this time was not high. If you would like to assist and test when a test is available please add me to steam Cyanide31 (vDp||Cyanide it will show) And I would love to have your assiatance with testing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  urgent required for a plugin urs_amit 9 6,013 03-15-2013, 13:09
Last Post: eVinco
  Help Client xuid + playername 99IRock 2 2,648 12-15-2012, 23:45
Last Post: Ich1994
  Help how add multiple xuid in SetServerCFG raminr63 7 4,408 10-26-2012, 15:17
Last Post: archit
  xuid finder for mw3(4d1) raminr63 4 3,903 09-17-2012, 17:02
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  Seldom required functions Phl3x_ 3 2,955 06-03-2012, 10:53
Last Post: RaZ
  [Request] deny some xuid connect jiuweiljp 1 1,891 04-09-2012, 01:33
Last Post: Dumas
  [Request] Only allow 1x CASTAVOTE per xuid per mapchange JoSchaap 2 2,032 03-27-2012, 09:40
Last Post: kraze1994
  Help custom classes help required birdplane 2 1,875 07-11-2011, 15:10
Last Post: birdplane
  How to get a players XUID printed on screen Madnesslink5 6 6,239 06-15-2011, 19:49
Last Post: DWM|Gdawg