Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Is there a Chance?
Sad 
Hello Guys,

the question go to @Nukem , @zxz0O0 and all other what can say something about that. Is there a possibility to solve the Problems after the last update from Ativision.

The Promod has many things that no longer work properly. Is it a problem of the promod or the Server Addon. Can be fix that or is there no possibility to solve that.

I hope that you guys can solve the Problems because playing the Game without promod or the Server Addon isn't possible for me and think for the hole community.

I hope i get a little answer and one thing i want tell you:

You Guys have done it to make the Game playable for the community.

Thank you for your great work. Blush

Greetings One

p.s. sry for my bad english Confused

NO never will work again , the game is fail , should never have tryed to poke mods out lol

srs i dont know/care soz for spam

I'm pretty sure @zxz0O0 and @Nukem realise that the ESL community isn't happy with this, and so are we. (for example my 100-roll mod doesn't work neither anymore)
Sadly it seems like there is not much we can do about it because this new 'security' is most likely build into the clients.
And we can modify the server, but not the clients.
I hope this made things a little bit more clear
- @JariZ

Have I been living under a rock for the past few days? Seems like it. :p What exactly did IW do now? All I hear about is the plugin breaking.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.

(05-14-2012, 13:27)master131 Wrote: Have I been living under a rock for the past few days? Seems like it. :p What exactly did IW do now? All I hear about is the plugin breaking.

set client dvar seems to be restricted now

@master131 Setclientdvar does barely work, they added a whitelist to the clients now.
It now only accepts clientdvars that the server is 'supposed' to send
edit: aka whitelisting

(05-14-2012, 13:31)JariZ Wrote: @master131 Setclientdvar does barely work, they added a whitelist to the clients now.

Turn off the VAC-Secure solve the probs or is the whitelist integrated in the gamefiles ?

(05-14-2012, 13:36)OneEye Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 13:31)JariZ Wrote: @master131 Setclientdvar does barely work, they added a whitelist to the clients now.

Turn off the VAC-Secure solve the probs or is the whitelist integrated in the gamefiles ?

it has nothing to do with vac

wounder how manny pc sales the the server add-on accounted for , ether way it seems they've gib th pc player yet again wow im surprised they did that Troll

@ all the retards who keep saying 'OH LET'S GET BANNED AND THEN TURN OFF VAC AND THEN WE'RE ABLE TO PLAY PROMOD AGAIN' :
- Yes. That will work. What are you waiting for? GET YOURSELF BANNED AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PLAY PROMOD AGAIN!!!11

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  last chance to save the world d0h! 16 6,964 05-31-2012, 15:37
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  Payback second chance gamers surtek 2 1,973 01-26-2011, 01:43
Last Post: aosma8