Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Back Us On Kickstarter!
Hey guys
you probably know me because of the "God Plugin" which you can find in my signature
we've been working on this little indie game for three years

we're finally launching it on kickstarter later today.
we'd appreciate it if you guys could donate, and share the links with the people who would donate.
there are More details on the page
thanks guys
you'll be helping us more than you know!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/255...o-kinok-go

(09-13-2014, 20:40)OzonE Wrote: Hey guys
you probably know me because of the "God Plugin" which you can find in my signature
we've been working on this little indie game for three years

we're finally launching it on kickstarter later today.
we'd appreciate it if you guys could donate, and share the links with the people who would donate.
there are More details on the page
thanks guys
you'll be helping us more than you know!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/255...o-kinok-go

Sadly I can't donate, but looks like a good project, good luck Big Grin

Also solve this Big Grin
"Has not connected Facebook"

BTW: I have posted it in a Hungarian forum's "Best buy" thread.
Also an idea: re-create the Gif pictures about the game without ghosting, it looks a bit bad.

Edit 2: the Title says "Go Kinok! Go!" but the text ingame is "Go Kinok Go!"

I wish you best of luck!

Off: Sorry to tell you, but they are saying that you have overpriced the game too much...

(09-14-2014, 11:22)RaZ Wrote: Off: Sorry to tell you, but they are saying that you have overpriced the game too much...

Indeed, it does look a bit expensive, but at the other hand @OzonE and his crew showed us how and where the money will be used. Though, it's a bit weird that a big part of the money will be used for "engineering". It would help if you guys showed us exactly what kind of things the money goes to Smile

Also, a question out of pure curiosity, isn't UE4 cheaper than UE3 when it comes to indie licenses?

Lastly, I have to give you props to you guys for creating such a detailed description. I was going to ask some other questions, but deleted them once I found them answered at the kickstarter.

[...]Kinok can be as content reach and awesome[...]
*rich

(09-14-2014, 11:22)RaZ Wrote: Off: Sorry to tell you, but they are saying that you have overpriced the game too much...

Heemstede, NL, isn't cheap Tongue

So what's your role in development?