Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Release x7|ZombieExtMod
(01-15-2012, 13:38)Se7en Wrote: [quote='hussi' pid='57875' dateline='1326629521']
[quote='kiki87' pid='57845' dateline='1326619415']

omg :-\

Read features/not working maps.
some maps are dont work... fucking BO's asset limit

can u make it work on alterops ^^
dprclan.com ,, we are recruiting for black ops 2 !! join us soldier Cool

no alter ops discussion please.

(01-15-2012, 15:36)d0h! Wrote: no alter ops discussion please.

Why not?
I seriously don't see what's wrong with cracked copies of games...
That would just bring more people to our community, not that they're gonna stay or anything, but having more members registered is just a benefit, isn't it?

Well, obviously, some things wont work... But just say it doesn't work on the cracked version, end of story.

its against the TOS and the Server Hoster dont allow warez nor discussion about warez etc....

Does server hoster even check the site ? And we're not helping anyone to break the tos/eula, just discussing..
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(01-15-2012, 16:05)d0h! Wrote: its against the TOS and the Server Hoster dont allow warez nor discussion about warez etc....

uh i got it ... sorry dude
dprclan.com ,, we are recruiting for black ops 2 !! join us soldier Cool

(01-15-2012, 16:22)OrangePL Wrote: Does server hoster even check the site ? And we're not helping anyone to break the tos/eula, just discussing..

not important if the hoster checks the site or not. ever heard about abuse?
i mean sure you can discuss it but without any tips nor help to get something to run that is related to break the tos/eula of a game

(01-15-2012, 16:05)d0h! Wrote: its against the TOS and the Server Hoster dont allow warez nor discussion about warez etc....

Finally an explanation, thanks.

And why modloader or mw3 chaos is not forbidden?

modloader isn't warez and hoster can't see chaos
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]