• 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
[Release] Tomahawk Deathmatch
Tongue 
Ok I know there has been some of these made already but this one has 1 custom map hoping to make more if you guys like this the one custom map is on nuketown and i highly recommend you use it and *ONLY USE 1 LIFE* or the gaming experience wont be as fun

now you have unlimited throwing knifes

chrome view

No jump

credits:
to No one Who helped me with the bunker maker thing lol
and Master131 for making the EXTREME BUNKER MAKER (You should give him more thanksBig Grin)
BIG CREDITS TO Ivankec FOR MAINLY THE WHOLE IDEA OF THIS (NOT REALLY THOUGH)

.rar   Tomahawk Deathmatch.rar (Size: 330.13 KB / Downloads: 594)
[Image: mca.png]

ADD ME ON STEAM: AKNINJA612
(03-03-2011, 07:10)blackout612 Wrote: Ok I know there has been some of these made already but this one has 1 custom map hoping to make more if you guys like this the one custom map is on nuketown and i highly recommend you use it and *ONLY USE 1 LIFE* or the gaming experience wont be as fun

chrome view

No jump

credits:
and Master131 for making the EXTREME BUNKER MAKER (You should give him more thanksBig Grin)

Dont want to be mean but...

STOP RELEASING CRAPPY 10 MINUTE MODS!

I'm sure you enjoy it but if someone wants this he would make it himself, people should take more time to make and release a mod. just saying Smile
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

(03-03-2011, 07:23)iAegle Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 07:10)blackout612 Wrote: Ok I know there has been some of these made already but this one has 1 custom map hoping to make more if you guys like this the one custom map is on nuketown and i highly recommend you use it and *ONLY USE 1 LIFE* or the gaming experience wont be as fun

chrome view

No jump

credits:

Dont want to be mean but...

STOP RELEASING CRAPPY 10 MINUTE MODS!

I'm sure you enjoy it but if someone wants this he would make it himself, people should take more time to make and release a mod. just saying Smile

lol im so nooby this took me longer than a day i was trying to make this not look like that with the building stuff

OMFG YOU FUCKING STEALED MY MOD FUCKING NOOB!

IM GOING TO RELEASE NOW MY MOD PRIVATE SO YOU DONT KNOW! omfg fucking mod stealer
(03-03-2011, 07:35)Ivankec Wrote: OMFG YOU FUCKING STEALED MY MOD FUCKING NOOB!

ok well you make too many mods and i never know when you have a new mod and you shouldnt even be talking because you stole Azumikkel's mod

i? I STOLE AZUMIKKEL MOD? FUCK OFF NOOB GO ADD AT XFIRE : ZDE5 AND 5IVEK OR AT STEAM 5IVEK AND FUCKING ASK THEM WHO STEALED AZUMIKKEL MOD WHY YOU STEALING MY TOMAHAWK MOD YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSION FUCKING KID IM FUCKING MAD NOW I WANNA TO FUCKING RAPE YOU WITH MY SHOTGUN
Calm down, blackout no offense but maybe u shud have suggested this in Ivankec's tomahawk thread.
Ivankec i like you :'D

Fucking mod stealer !
0.0 finalny somone get me -.-'
(03-03-2011, 07:43)Ivankec Wrote: i? I STOLE AZUMIKKEL MOD? FUCK OFF NOOB GO ADD AT XFIRE : ZDE5 AND 5IVEK OR AT STEAM 5IVEK AND FUCKING ASK THEM WHO STEALED AZUMIKKEL MOD WHY YOU STEALING MY TOMAHAWK MOD YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSION FUCKING KID IM FUCKING MAD NOW I WANNA TO FUCKING RAPE YOU WITH MY SHOTGUN

ok look i dont really want to argue because i like this forum if you want ill put you in the credits and just one more thing i Never even saw that post i was working on this before i saw that and uploaded this and i also just looked at it the time you posted it was like 21Confusedomething yesterday and i posted a problem i had yesterday at 16Confusedomething about help with the bunker maker extreme and i was using that for this
so chill idc i just thought maybe the other like 40,000 people on this forum would like to see this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] 3d tomahawk model gouveia4 8 5,643 12-16-2012, 02:29
Last Post: gateboy6
Question Tomahawk kills counter HUD[getWeapon] hidra 3 2,784 03-10-2012, 03:37
Last Post: hidra
  [Release] Tomahawk Yamato 5 3,868 12-30-2011, 17:56
Last Post: GscGunner
  tomahawk kill only Xzite 3 2,491 06-12-2011, 21:28
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL