Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Release RayGunV2
(06-27-2011, 09:54)tadej Wrote: 1. I didnt stold any your files
2.You asked me if i do Ray gun mod (give mod reguest) and i was say meybe i will do it.
3.You asked me how to fix this eror fireRumble\defaultweapon_fire (Hard to fix. Smile )
4.How can i stold mod if i do it before you?
5.BTW i was got this idea from Cod waw Ray gun mod.. Thats like 2 years ago.
6.IDK what do you want you 15 years old kid..
7. Like iAegle say you used Treyarch files and i was not stold any your files like ray gun weapon files and iwds..
8.Meybe you was get mad when i wasnt convert youd .dds file in .iwd? (Then how can you do mod if you dont know do that?)
9. I used Sound Tutorial for Sounds (Thanks the guy who post it.)
10.GTF dont know how can i stold files if i was do mod before you... (Copy and past scripts from other guys.. And then say to guys i was stold it...)
11. I was get thsi mod worked 3 days ago...
12.UNderstand!?
1. Learn2Speak
2. Even if im 15 years old, is my english waaaaay better than yours.
3. I sent you the files.
4. I told you about the errors.
5. You went to test it.
6. It worked.
7. You asked me if i want to make mods with you.
8.You posted it even if i told you im gonna release it.
9. Its stole becouse its irregular verb so it doesnt end with ed.
10. What are you even doing on ItsMods you said there all only mod stealers ?

Updated first post

Quote:10. What are you even doing on ItsMods you said there all only mod stealers ?

who? when? which mod? ivancek?

(06-27-2011, 10:28)d0h! Wrote:
Quote:10. What are you even doing on ItsMods you said there all only mod stealers ?

who? when? which mod? ivancek?

Eh...Just stop saing im stell your mod cuz i wasnt understand motherfucker!? And who asked me how to fix dam sux erors!?

And all faking files are in game wich you neeed to creat mod! And stop it! Tell me what you was send me? weapon file? i was alredy got it from main iwd 00 idiot asshole..

what the hell are you talking? why do you blame me now? did i missed something?
i am just interested why you think that here are mod stealers..explain please

(06-27-2011, 10:41)d0h! Wrote: what the hell are you talking? why do you blame me now? did i missed something?

I saw on tek9 forum some true of cmmod and i send link to him now he blam i say that..

(06-27-2011, 10:41)d0h! Wrote: what the hell are you talking? why do you blame me now? did i missed something?

lol,Big Grin

Hey, hey guys it's my job to rage like an idiot. Not yours, you stay rational modders or else.
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]

(06-27-2011, 10:44)tadej Wrote: I saw on tek9 forum some true of cmmod and i send link to him now he blam i say that..
O rly what about your words "What are you doing on ItsMods? They are all mod stealers" and Please do not lie on this forum.

Man, tadej said you all are only mod stealers.Thats why i asked him what is he doing here if he said so.

please reup the attachment, seems to be bugged now and no one can download the mod

~fixed

Done + added video.

Please subscribe.