Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release MW3 SoundBoard
just awesome
ty

Hi,

Please tell me exactly where to put the following files?

The DumbHax folder goes where?
The snd folder goes where?

I have tried several different places and can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks,

As the instructions say: just extract it, start dumbhax and start the game. I don't get how you could be having any problems with it. How hard is it?

(02-20-2012, 10:51)JariZ Wrote: As the instructions say: just extract it, start dumbhax and start the game. I don't get how you could be having any problems with it. How hard is it?
[Image: 35llt4.jpg]
[Image: azuw.jpg]

in which folder must the .exe and the snd folder be extracted or is it equal for example extract on desktop?
cause i extracted the .exe and the snd folder to desktop and the sounds won't works -.-

(03-05-2012, 20:37)king_trooles Wrote: in which folder must the .exe and the snd folder be extracted or is it equal for example extract on desktop?
cause i extracted the .exe and the snd folder to desktop and the sounds won't works -.-

Are you on Tekno/Alter? if so they wont work for me eaither, if on 1.5 should work.

We don't support nor encourage tekno/alter. Please stop talking about it or get a warning Awesome

no, i'm playing regular IWNET. so how does the program work or where must the files be extracted?
cause it won't works by extracting them on my desktop -.-

• open with winrar
  • 'Extract to'
  • Browser to folder
  • Open dumbhax.exe
  • Start game

Am I really writing a guide for this?

is it to difficult to understand my question?! i don't need a explanation about extracting files Dodgy
i only want to know WHERE the files must be extractet. in my case i extracted them on my desktop and the sounds wont work in game.

if it doesn't matter where the files should be extracted, then the program wont work on my system (Win 7 Pro 64Bit). Undecided