• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Kill Confirmed - BO - BetaV0.2
Mind if I ask... but... what do your custom vehicles have to do with kill confirmed? lol
fuck all really just brining something new to the table, besides the recondrone + attackdrone are mw3 vehicles
(03-15-2012, 23:10)rotceh_dnih Wrote: fuck all really just brining something new to the table, besides the recondrone + attackdrone are mw3 vehicles

Yeah, I also thought of making some kind of "new experience" mod for BO, but after a while I saw "mwm" in your signature and decided to look it up, and I was so impressed that I kinda dropped my project... They've seriously got many skilled mappers on their team + there's actually radiant on WaW...

So, aren't 'ya gonna share those vehicles with your mwm friends? :p
(03-15-2012, 23:17)Rendflex Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 23:10)rotceh_dnih Wrote: fuck all really just brining something new to the table, besides the recondrone + attackdrone are mw3 vehicles

Yeah, I also thought of making some kind of "new experience" mod for BO, but after a while I saw "mwm" in your signature and decided to look it up, and I was so impressed that I kinda dropped my project... They've seriously got many skilled mappers on their team + there's actually radiant on WaW...

lol maybe , they havent even seen them yet unless they have seen this page but when there finished ill give them out ,however the idea behind mwm is to make everything new in the game so maybe my recondrone and attack drone would not fit this , ether way mwm will be one wicked mod that i wish i was a bigger part of ,oh well next time :p
Update comeing Tonight

will inculed some custom vehicles :p !
Hello mate, I am quite interested in my clan putting this up on our BO server..
Let me know what you think cause we could sort somthing out to run this together..

Thanks, Cub.
(03-26-2012, 00:52)Foxcub Wrote: Hello mate, I am quite interested in my clan putting this up on our BO server..
Let me know what you think cause we could sort somthing out to run this together..

Thanks, Cub.

g'day , yea sounds great im keen to get this onto a server as soon as i can.

the more people play it the more i'll want to finish it Smile.

also main post updated with V0.2, only has custom rcxd atm more vehicles over the next few days as i have alot of real work todo before i can finish them Smile
(03-15-2012, 23:26)rotceh_dnih Wrote:

lol maybe , they havent even seen them yet unless they have seen this page but when there finished ill give them out ,however the idea behind mwm is to make everything new in the game so maybe my recondrone and attack drone would not fit this , ether way mwm will be one wicked mod that i wish i was a bigger part of ,oh well next time :p

MWM is quite promising. Big Grin. I would like it more if it was WW2. Tongue
(03-27-2012, 10:57)Yamato Wrote:

WaW is already WW2... :p
But they've made a similiar mod called "ERM", take a look, it's pretty cool.

Edit:
Looking forward to see what you've done @rotceh_dnih !
(03-27-2012, 11:33)Rendflex Wrote:
(03-27-2012, 10:57)Yamato Wrote:

WaW is already WW2... :p - OMA says its only infantry and 2 tanks
But they've made a similiar mod called "ERM", take a look, it's pretty cool.

Edit:
Looking forward to see what you've done @rotceh_dnih !

I sent you a video about it a long time ago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Sentry Gun kill = Player kill Snake 8 5,414 11-07-2013, 13:41
Last Post: Nekochan
  !kill Plugin Hallla 1 2,386 09-07-2013, 22:30
Last Post: axel-le-meilleur
  Help About kill cam Howl3r 3 2,459 08-03-2013, 03:57
Last Post: Howl3r
  Help Insta kill possible? koro35 10 6,019 11-27-2012, 16:10
Last Post: 99IRock
  [Request] !kill hillbilly 7 4,490 09-30-2012, 17:10
Last Post: OzonE
  [Request] Rankup sound on kill hillbilly 12 6,383 09-16-2012, 11:08
Last Post: Ich1994
  [Request] Disable Friendly Fire and Enable Kill Cam on hardcore mode. Dumas 15 9,950 09-10-2012, 14:45
Last Post: OzonE
  [Request] Kill strike Dogs xsfd 3 2,698 08-18-2012, 11:41
Last Post: xsfd
  Help How to kill a player? archit 14 7,499 07-31-2012, 06:31
Last Post: master131
  [Tutorial] How to get a MOAB every kill dylankrajewski 11 7,645 07-13-2012, 21:26
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL