• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Joker/MoH hands
(01-12-2012, 17:38)Sanya Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 16:28)Yamato Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 15:11)Sanya Wrote: I think I put everything at .txt in archive.

Model taken from Batman Arkham Asylum.
Model of hands taken from Medal of Honor (2010).

Now is not that cool, Undecided .

It's not like "I go to BAA and take model, click click, it's done".

First of all you should find model in .upk (or another name, depend from a game and UE version).

Then you should use 3ds max (or noesis) and import .psk to that. After that we go to maya, fix stuffs for better looking and easier weighting. After that you spend a time to re-size model, move hands/legs/head to rig pos. And add weights.

When I do that 1st time, I practiced 2 weeks for getting not bad skin (with help from a hacker, who tell me what error mean when I get it, helped too and I'm really wanted to say thanks to him). All take a time to learn, and only after 20+ models I get smth like med-skill with cod4 skeleton, I get a knowledge how all this shit works.

I dont want say that it's hard, but I do not really know a guy instead me, Hacker, Beret and Insane (maybe loose 1-3 persons, but dont really know) who making characters for a CoD. Why?

Our community smaller then CS one, and exactly I dont see a lot of custom character there as well. Most of them ported too. So I just have no clue why you're so unhappy.

I know is not easy, but if the models were 100% made by you, that could be much better, Big Grin. Btw, what MoH did you took those hands from? a WWII MoH?
Nope, it's 2010. Screenshots should be in MW2 team pack.

I did some reseach and right now you can use custom models on unmodded server, like this joker (or mods too, like promod, xD). It's funny, but I'm still limited with Sad (no space for models, stupid 1k limit Sad ).
epicWink
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

Did anybody convert this to BO?
(01-12-2012, 13:21)rotceh_dnih Wrote: will convert for bo if any one wants it Smile
convert to mw2 xD
please Narwhal
[Image: 107m71v.gif]
[Video: ]>>no i dident learn my leasonAngryTongue<<<
[Image: 2mxmj4m.gif]
[Image: vgrbxs.png]
(03-13-2012, 13:23)xxatawxx1923 Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 13:21)rotceh_dnih Wrote: will convert for bo if any one wants it Smile
convert to mw2 xD
please Narwhal

old joke, but i still want
@Lemon , just import that, "rejoin" joints, export, in Assman choose "MP Body"
---> Convert - Done ?
i did that 3272342084 times
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
I didn't know that it was easy.
lol i dont know what se7ens on about but its shit simple now , if he has an .xmodel_export file in that download then just reconvert with assman , if not then download tom_bmx's xmodel utils and pick your models then just press export EX and your Done reconvert in assman job done NO NEED FOR MAYA AT ALL !!!, i'll do a short video tut later tonight about how to port guns / playermodels with this win tool.
Pack include xmodel_export files, so you wont have problems with. Just remake materials and compile xmodel. It doesnt take a lot of time.
And small notice. Since you want use it in BO re-save cosine maps like RGB .tga (in pack it has grey channel only for less space on HDD).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink ROCKIN textures + joker TITNE 0 2,366 11-07-2012, 23:17
Last Post: TITNE
  Joker Yamato 0 1,388 08-30-2011, 13:18
Last Post: Yamato
  Help Spawning a model of a C4 in your player`s hands Robyrq 9 4,381 07-20-2011, 15:43
Last Post: Scripts18