Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Release [Discontinued][Source]EpicZombie V1.1
(07-31-2012, 15:09)jari333 Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 15:03)Ich1994 Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 14:50)jari333 Wrote: Is the plugin updated??? It would be fucking awesome if it is, than i can host the server without crashes. But just one thing. In some maps the class chosen doesn't work. you get automatically the medin class.

I know of that Problem. I solved it though.
Just doing some final testing.

Nice, if everything works, this would be one of the greatest plugin ever for mw3
If you need help to test it, pm me.

CHANGELOG:
Quote:Version 1.1
  • Removed every Thread that would be created in the Plugin
  • Fixed crash on Snipers
  • Fixed a wrong Mysterbox Location
  • Fixed the "Only Medic can be selected" Problem
  • Fixed Out of Memory Problem
  • Points are saving too.
  • Ranking up if on a 7 Killstreak
  • Changed vision from icbm to aftermath (icbm is too dark)
[Image: compiling.png][Image: aLKA8og_460sa.gif]

(07-31-2012, 17:43)Ich1994 Wrote: CHANGELOG:
  • Fixed crash on Snipers
  • Points are saving too.

after math vision burns my eyes Undecided
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

(07-31-2012, 18:38)JayDi Wrote:
  • Fixed crash on Snipers
  • Points are saving too.

after math vision burns my eyes Undecided

mine eyes are burning too. But with icbm you can not see properly in closed rooms. Besides that i like icbm 245345 times more then aftermath

• Fixed crash on Snipers
  • Points are saving too.
You said that the Only Medic can be selected problem was solved. But in almost every map that i know, can i only choose Medic.

well i tried it, here are some issues i found...

if you leave if more than a few seconds to choose your weapon/mode the menu stops on screen, the rpgs are a nightmare in any way shape or form.

If you have a high jump server as i do then this mod is a no no from the start as it takes away any weapons given to the initial infected. Also i seemed to be able to keep changing weapons at will on occasions as a survivor.

Perhaps also the infected should only be able to choose there mode once per round not each time they die, lastly the black screen needs to done away with completely, just leave normal view while they choose their mode of attack.

Due to the above i have removed it from my servers hopefully for an updated version.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

(08-01-2012, 11:08)jari333 Wrote: You said that the Only Medic can be selected problem was solved. But in almost every map that i know, can i only choose Medic.
Is there any way to reproduce it? Like is it happening when X players are logged in or After x rounds or after a specific event or something else. Could you also paste the errors(if any are printed) from the console.log and data.log (addon/logs/) (please only the errors of my Plugin Big Grin)?
Btw what is your Servername/IP?

(08-01-2012, 23:58)hillbilly Wrote: well i tried it, here are some issues i found...

if you leave if more than a few seconds to choose your weapon/mode the menu stops on screen
Are there any other Problems in Problems if you run only EpicZombie ?

(08-01-2012, 23:58)hillbilly Wrote: the rpgs are a nightmare in any way shape or form.
So you mean they are overpowered?

(08-01-2012, 23:58)hillbilly Wrote: Perhaps also the infected should only be able to choose there mode once per round not each time they die
I did that on purpose to change "tactics".

(08-01-2012, 23:58)hillbilly Wrote: lastly the black screen needs to done away with completely, just leave normal view while they choose their mode of attack.
What is the reason for that?(Asking not in a negative way, Sometimes i feel i express it in that way Big Grin English is not my first language)

With normal jump height servers then alot of this will work, but with high jump servers this wont work at all, infected have no way to get survivors who get some height on a map.

rpgs for me is a no no, unless they are specific to a map like i have for example in outpost, but to have them available on every map is just a terrible idea imo.

The black screen ...

I honestly don't like it and nor did anyone who tested this out on my server, i'm not having ago as i couldn't have done what you have with this mod but some aspects of it for me just doesn't work.

(08-02-2012, 01:30)Ich1994 Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 11:08)jari333 Wrote: You said that the Only Medic can be selected problem was solved. But in almost every map that i know, can i only choose Medic.
Is there any way to reproduce it? Like is it happening when X players are logged in or After x rounds or after a specific event or something else. Could you also paste the errors(if any are printed) from the console.log and data.log (addon/logs/) (please only the errors of my Plugin Big Grin)?
Btw what is your Servername/IP?
I found this error in the data.log:
[10:29:11] Epic Zombie: Current directory is mp_underground
[10:29:16] Error in OnServerFrame:
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException ()

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary `2.get_Item (TKey key)

at EpicZombie.StartClass.ProcessStartClass (Double ElpasedMilli)

at EpicZombie.main.OnServerFrame ()
mscorlib
I can see that the error only is given when the map is underground. But i can't either choose classes in other maps like village and there is non errors.
My servername is ZoMbIe Modz------REAL ZOMBIES!!

The error is not only given in underground, now also in mission. And in almost every map we can't choose weapons, but all the other work correct.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] [Discontinued] Speed Plugin Pozzuh 164 86,141 10-06-2014, 12:56
Last Post: Nekochan