Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Release AntiNameChanger
(03-28-2012, 09:14)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Random() is pseudo random and the seed the server starts with can be calculated.

Then I make a Random()-generator with the same seed -> same random numbers.

But my server crash exploit is much more fun now.
Also, have you tried it?
Sure Troll

No I didn't try it but feel free to try.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

Found a server using this.
Config was set to kickClient. LOL reconnect

(03-29-2012, 23:49)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Found a server using this.
Config was set to kickClient. LOL reconnect

Lol noobs who don't know how to use it Dumb Bitch

hmmm...wait so does the noreconnect plugin block people? or if you change your name are you ABLE to reconnect? because sometimes ppl leave as zombies, it says they change their name to something, and then I see that name join the server...interesting...maybe I need this?!

(04-16-2012, 01:53)pollarpart Wrote: hmmm...wait so does the noreconnect plugin block people? or if you change your name are you ABLE to reconnect? because sometimes ppl leave as zombies, it says they change their name to something, and then I see that name join the server...interesting...maybe I need this?!

No the AntiReconnect plugin blocks people on their unique XUID.

This still work? I kinda need this. People are changing their name and reconnecting like crazy.

(06-18-2012, 03:41)pollarpart Wrote: This still work? I kinda need this. People are changing their name and reconnecting like crazy.

Since the last IW update, i had to null out server say to stop it crashing the server, at least i can see who has reconnected even if they change their name. Plus i added a shameful reconnect message for them lol.
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

does the noreconnect plugin message still work when people change their name? because I know it doesn't block them from reconnecting when they change their name

(06-18-2012, 15:29)pollarpart Wrote: does the noreconnect plugin message still work when people change their name? because I know it doesn't block them from reconnecting when they change their name

yes, it still logs their reconnect via their xuid, of course as you say it doesn't stop them from reconnecting.

Old thread i know, but any chance of removing the Threading in this mod?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] AntiNameChanger [Z00MBY] Alex 14 9,071 02-18-2013, 09:18
Last Post: JariZ