Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Release AllInOne EliteUnlocker 1.4.368
Indeed, and that's why MPGH will never see any of my programs.
They create such drama, while on UC everyone is cool - http://www.uc-forum.com/forum/call-duty-...368-a.html
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

3rd doen't work! I tried it the same way as the others but am I doing something wrong? Do I need to select the emblem under xray, because its icon is the same as xray's when I run your program. Great release btw! It works really good and it was a release everyone was waiting for! Hope to see the TitleMultiUnlocker.. ;D

Orange Pgm ^^ Love you :]

the emblems dont get unlocked in the emblem menu for me, i can just have it on my tag? or is this how its working..?

Set xray emblem and use the tool. Will work.

Works awesome! Is there one for titles or not yet?

Will be soon Smile

It's funny that this show that IW fails that hard, that they actually include all the ELITE stuff in the game ready to go.
Shows (even more) that they don't give a crap about PC gamers and that the PC version looks like it was made in 2 weeks

any ideas about my issue?

Still cant get it to unlock in the emblem menu... What am i doing wrong? I start my game, get into the emblem menu, choose the xray emblem, alt-tab my game and start the unlocker as admin, write 12, hit enter, get into game and exit emblem menu and play 1+ games and still no unlock?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up [Release] AllInOne! for infected robinvm 4 4,527 10-19-2013, 20:00
Last Post: Casper