Poll: Are they scamming their customers (together with clients)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, they should refund the money for unranked servers because Treyarch did not release Mod Tools as promised.
82.14%
23 82.14%
No, they should keep the money and support Activi$ion cashcow.
17.86%
5 17.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refund GameServers.com
Am I right if I say it's good for the ''itsmods'' traffic that they keep delaying? Like, when they announced modtools, I guess a lot of people search for mods, now it will go like that twice ! Big Grin
--

Say that the info on wiki.treyarch isn't reliable and u thought that the mod tools would come out on that day?
Steam- iHeartNoobs
Facebook- Ask me (:

Become a known member [o]
Get 100 posts [o]
Make a mod [o]

(06-08-2011, 11:52)Eekhoorn Wrote: Am I right if I say it's good for the ''itsmods'' traffic that they keep delaying? Like, when they announced modtools, I guess a lot of people search for mods, now it will go like that twice ! Big Grin

and when the modtools are released i bet there even more visitors, because there are only a few pages with some gsc tutorials and mod examples online

(06-08-2011, 12:40)iHeartNoobs Wrote: Say that the info on wiki.treyarch isn't reliable and u thought that the mod tools would come out on that day?

Did, "h4x" responded and said that it's not their fault but Treyarch's and that I won't receive a refund.

K, luckily PayPal does not care about whose fault it is that I did not receive the advertised product and therefore refunds the amount.

Heart GameServers.com

(06-08-2011, 16:05)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(06-08-2011, 12:40)iHeartNoobs Wrote: Say that the info on wiki.treyarch isn't reliable and u thought that the mod tools would come out on that day?

Did, "h4x" responded and said that it's not their fault but Treyarch's and that I won't receive a refund.

K, luckily PayPal does not care about whose fault it is that I did not receive the advertised product and therefore refunds the amount.

Heart GameServers.com

I have a love hate relationship with Paypal. I hate that they always side with the buyer and it is very hard to do anything as a seller. But I do love them when this kind of thing happens.

I am glad that you got the money back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WatchDog for Black ops Gameservers Nukem 2 48,197 07-26-2011, 14:26
Last Post: Nukem