Are they scamming their customers (together with clients)?
Yes, they should refund the money for unranked servers because Treyarch did not release Mod Tools as promised.
82.14%
No, they should keep the money and support Activi$ion cashcow.
17.86%
28 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refund GameServers.com
GameServers.com denies to give me a refund on a server which I specifically hired to load mods on (which isn't possible even though it is still being promised as being available as of 31st May 2011 on wiki.treyarch.com).
From a human point of view they should refund the money. But from the laws perspective, you havent specified why did you rent that dedic (did you ?), so they will use it as defence from accusations like that Sad
Sad truth
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
When I rented a server in November because I thought you could mod, I contacted support and asked how I'd access my FTP. They told me I couldn't and I asked for a refund, and well, I got a refund. This was all within 3 days though.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
They're based in the USA so if you really really want your money back, you can probably take it up with the BBB.
(06-07-2011, 23:42)Bloopbloop Wrote: They're based in the USA so if you really really want your money back, you can probably take it up with the BBB.

I did the same thing but got my money back. The difference is that I got mine within the 5 day money back guarantee.
Well, I waited 7 days so...

Let's ask PayPal to give me money back because I did not receive the product as advertised by Treyarch (which I should get as of May 31st).
I added your gameserver guy on steam imma troll him
--
offtopic but is there ANY hope of mod tools?
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
GameServers.com told me that Treyarch are "finetuning" them. Yeah, right.
(06-08-2011, 06:15)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Well, I waited 7 days so...

Let's ask PayPal to give me money back because I did not receive the product as advertised by Treyarch (which I should get as of May 31st).

Well then they should not.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WatchDog for Black ops Gameservers Nukem 2 47,441 07-26-2011, 14:26
Last Post: Nukem