Poll: What are you going to buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MW3
38.24%
13 38.24%
BF3
20.59%
7 20.59%
MW3 & BF3
41.18%
14 41.18%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poll: MW3, BF3 or both?
Good old BF1942 times.. ahh played it for 2-3 yrs
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

Both.

MW3 is going be the cool game we're gonna mod, play all the time when we're bored, and so on.
BF3 is going to be the awesome game which we'll say it's awesome everytime we play it.

Atleast that's what i'm going to do :p

@Tomsen1410 why do u hate me so much suddenly?
The graphics are a very important part of a game, else I would be playing mario 24/7.
Also there isn't much known about the gameplay of BF3 but i'm pretty sure it's gonna be new and unique it's not gonna be the same as mw2 which I will assume from mw3
'Survival spec ops' really looks like crap to me, The whole purpose of creating that gamemode is just so they can throw the word 'Zombie mode' around to get more little kiddies to play the game
And yay There are gonna be Juggernauts in it, Woh Infinity Ward, we just loved the juggernauts, It's so awesome that we want it in our next game as well![/sarcasm]
Also as @Pozzuh said, MW3 = Call Of Duty 4 Texture Pack 3
BECAUSE THEY DON'T CHANGE SHIT, They're simply to lazy and want to keep creating the game as cheap as possible so they can get as much profit as possible
I really just see MW3 as a DLC for COD4
Also i'm not a COD hater, For instance I really love Black Ops, But the modern warfare series just sucks and so does IW
When 3arc is gonna make a new call of duty, i'll buy it for sure, Mostly because of the zombie mode, But also because the maps are original (take nuketown, hangar 18 and drive-in for example), The SP story lines are different then the rest FOR EXAMPLE

MW2: The russians take over america :O
MW3: The russians take over the world :O :O :O

AND THAT'S IT! thats all there is!, what's mw4 gonna be about, the russians take over the universe?

anyway I could type all day because I got so many arguments but I got a life as well Tongue
also come with ARGUMENTS when replying to me, not shit like that i'm a "graphics whore".

are u kidding me? really
u know that u talking bullshit right?

None of them.

(08-10-2011, 21:10)jariz Wrote: @Tomsen1410 why do u hate me so much suddenly?
The graphics are a very important part of a game, else I would be playing mario 24/7.
Also there isn't much known about the gameplay of BF3 but i'm pretty sure it's gonna be new and unique it's not gonna be the same as mw2 which I will assume from mw3
'Survival spec ops' really looks like crap to me, The whole purpose of creating that gamemode is just so they can throw the word 'Zombie mode' around to get more little kiddies to play the game
And yay There are gonna be Juggernauts in it, Woh Infinity Ward, we just loved the juggernauts, It's so awesome that we want it in our next game as well![/sarcasm]
Also as @Pozzuh said, MW3 = Call Of Duty 4 Texture Pack 3
BECAUSE THEY DON'T CHANGE SHIT, They're simply to lazy and want to keep creating the game as cheap as possible so they can get as much profit as possible
I really just see MW3 as a DLC for COD4
Also i'm not a COD hater, For instance I really love Black Ops, But the modern warfare series just sucks and so does IW
When 3arc is gonna make a new call of duty, i'll buy it for sure, Mostly because of the zombie mode, But also because the maps are original (take nuketown, hangar 18 and drive-in for example), The SP story lines are different then the rest FOR EXAMPLE

MW2: The russians take over america :O
MW3: The russians take over the world :O :O :O

AND THAT'S IT! thats all there is!, what's mw4 gonna be about, the russians take over the universe?

anyway I could type all day because I got so many arguments but I got a life as well Tongue
also come with ARGUMENTS when replying to me, not shit like that i'm a "graphics whore".

i think bf3 will be very similar to bf2. back to the roots.
small and big maps, jets are back which i am very happy about cause i loved it in all previous battlefield series. too bad that they removed it in bc2.

mw3 looks pretty neat and i was impressed about the improved graphics on this old engine, i hope that it will not end in a gameplay like mw2 where you meet knife running insanely kids backstabbing everything and all the time.
honestly the graphics and the movement in bf3 are much better, but thats just my opinion.

it also makes no sense to rage about someone else opinion, the one likes the battlefield series, the other one likes the warfare series...i couldnt care less.

just wait and be excited

(08-10-2011, 21:42)Lemon Wrote: None of them.

Huh, why?

I wont be able to play online games till next summer. #boarding school

oh noes lemon! *crying in a corner*

At least I can play 5v5 DotA with my friends. Once in a week for 3 hours :'(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Poll] Username Arteq 32 14,061 05-30-2013, 06:04
Last Post: Pozzuh
  Aiming down poll Borealis 5 3,164 03-29-2013, 18:30
Last Post: Nekochan
  Poll - MW2 Bans. Erik The Born 16 7,906 03-16-2013, 16:50
Last Post: Nekochan
Thumbs Up [News] [POLL] Vote for the new ItsModders! JariZ 30 13,466 01-01-2013, 16:39
Last Post: Rendflex
  Global Poll Arteq 51 20,349 11-03-2012, 09:08
Last Post: d0h!
  [POLL] Battlefield 3 itsmods server Arteq 20 10,206 04-23-2012, 10:31
Last Post: alvarogt95
  [POLL] Favorite MW3 map Arteq 15 8,336 02-23-2012, 11:06
Last Post: alvarogt95
  Poll, anybody remembers me? NeckTop 17 7,661 11-14-2011, 04:29
Last Post: Bloopbloop
Rainbow [Poll]The Best MW2 Mod Yamato 21 11,649 10-09-2011, 20:19
Last Post: Yamato
Rainbow [Poll]What brotherhood do you prefer?? Yamato 14 6,984 09-10-2011, 23:00
Last Post: d0h!