Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peel
Well, if it costed 15 $ (like mappack which ppl buy more often than a mod), i wouldnt expect anything else. Also first RTD was lots of fun, still remember the fun I had with modloader in february
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

lol, "Body Count"
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

(09-21-2011, 16:15)OrangePL Wrote: Well, if it costed 15 $ (like mappack which ppl buy more often than a mod), i wouldnt expect anything else. Also first RTD was lots of fun, still remember the fun I had with modloader in february

Buut
The interest has lasted longer + I've earned a bit from it.

Point taken however. I'm considering releasing it, if some people stop behaving like they are 10 Dodgy I don't feel like rewarding them.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(09-21-2011, 15:59)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Average time people keep interest in my free mods: 2 weeks

That's because most of the black ops mod just suck. In cod4 some mods were played for years, and i'm not only talking about promod etc.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(09-21-2011, 16:36)Pozzuh Wrote:
(09-21-2011, 15:59)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Average time people keep interest in my free mods: 2 weeks

That's because most of the black ops mod just suck. In cod4 some mods were played for years, and i'm not only talking about promod etc.

You just insulted my mods. Sure that's the kind of motivation I need to make me want to release RTD2.

(09-21-2011, 16:44)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(09-21-2011, 16:36)Pozzuh Wrote:

You just insulted my mods. Sure that's the kind of motivation I need to make me want to release RTD2.

I didn't mean to insult you or any of your mods. You are one of the best modders on Itsmods.

(09-21-2011, 16:34)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(09-21-2011, 16:15)OrangePL Wrote: Well, if it costed 15 $ (like mappack which ppl buy more often than a mod), i wouldnt expect anything else. Also first RTD was lots of fun, still remember the fun I had with modloader in february

Buut

Point taken however. I'm considering releasing it, if some people stop behaving like they are 10 Dodgy I don't feel like rewarding them.

Guess thats me Big Grin
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

(09-21-2011, 16:47)iAegle Wrote:
(09-21-2011, 16:34)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

Buut

Guess thats me Big Grin

No. I'm not going to say who it is or a massive flametrollthread will erupt.

>Implying the person won't post here anyways explaining why I'm such an asshole and everything I do is wrong.

me?

Spam removed.
Removed new spam Troll
Okay seriously, stop it.