Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
News i can unban u all
He told me how to do it, I couldn't believe that it was so simple first, but if @Yamato confirms it's ok.
Also don't make a tutorial. You can record proof vid but that's all.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

pm me please @hussi

This is very stupid but it works, Dumb Bitch

that's bullshit, enough for me.

show me how
[Image: 1fxsnb.jpg]

(05-14-2012, 11:01)4FunPlayin Wrote: that's bullshit, enough for me.

show me how

no!

It has nothing to do with letting Steam think you run another game and replace that game on your HDD with the actual game?

2-3 people repeatedly saying "it works"
No proof
No replies to people asking for proof

Stop bullshitting please
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Well, the thing I posted works. And then the limitation is that you can only play private matches (maybe only with people doing the same).

But since you are VAC banned already you can just patch out the check it does for whether you are banned.

(05-14-2012, 11:31)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Well, the thing I posted works. And then the limitation is that you can only play private matches (maybe only with people doing the same).

But since you are VAC banned already you can just patch out the check it does for whether you are banned.

It has no use then, as most VAC games already lets you play the game on non-VAC enabled servers.
As for MW2 (and idk MW3/Black Ops), I doubt it'll let you connect to their servers, and even if so, why go through all that shit for a private match?
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

Because with a vac ban the game kills itself rven though this is not how Valve meant VAC to be used and IMO Valve should ban the entire CoD series from Steam for violating this principle (as they don't say this to the user and only say VAC is in use which by the EULA of Steam does NOT prevent you from
playing the game (you paid for it, duh))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to unban? UlTiiMaTuM 2 2,133 09-11-2013, 09:14
Last Post: hillbilly
  How to unban player SaviouR9966 2 1,970 01-25-2013, 23:19
Last Post: 99IRock
  Unban ivankec Pozzuh 13 6,445 01-25-2012, 20:55
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  can i unban myself to play online again? very original username 3 4,429 01-30-2011, 22:12
Last Post: d0h!