• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[News] Payday: The heist
[Image: pre-purchase-now-payday-the-heist.jpg]

Quote:PAYDAY: The Heist is a premier quality downloadable game designed to deliver a unique spin on the First Person Shooter genre. As an intense, gritty and unapologetic episodic co-operative shooter, PAYDAY is packed with cocky attitude, epic Hollywood-inspired action and endless replayability.With six action-packed heists to complete at launch, players embark on a spectacular crime tour of heists, including shooting their way through a downtown bank vault robbery, trading hostages in an armored car hijacking and even a moonlit infiltration of a high-security headquarters.

Additionally, PAYDAY: The Heist challenges players with dynamic environments and adaptive enemy tactics meaning no scenario will ever play out the same way twice. Players will have to work together, assigning team members to various tasks guarding key positions, keeping civilians in check and cracking through various security measures, while surviving wave after wave of law enforcement that shift their strategies based on player actions.

Screenshots
[Image: screenshots_diamond02-300x168.jpg]
[Image: screenshots_diamond03-300x168.jpg][Image: screenshots_street01b-300x168.jpg]

Video
Looks kinda awesome and original
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

(10-23-2011, 14:49)iAegle Wrote: Looks kinda awesome and original

Yea looks really fun, its kinda like L4D , I think it uses the source engine.

@d0h! GIEF KEY
This game looks like it's worth 20$
Not that great graphics, Looks fun though
The graphics are actually pretty good and the game itself is really fun to play, it's a mix of L4D and bank roberry, instead of zombies, you get cops coming at you.

I give it 8 OMA out of 10
(10-23-2011, 15:14)aosma8 Wrote: Yea looks really fun, its kinda like L4D , I think it uses the source engine.

Nope, it uses Diesel (game engine). A pain the *** engine hacking-wise. I downloaded the game but never got around to playing it...too busy with bf3 and rage. Will give it a try since you all seem to praise it so much Big Grin
(11-05-2011, 18:35)dEViATED Wrote: A pain the *** engine hacking-wise.

I saw the trailer some weeks ago. Liked the idea, hated the graphics and the price.
Tried the game and making an aimbot wasn't hard.

Liked it.
looks fun! Big Grin
[Image: m9ljxv.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PAYDAY 2 kokole 3 2,426 08-16-2013, 07:57
Last Post: kokole