• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[News] JariZ left itsmods
Why. 
He is too bussy.
Learn to ask. Probably '.' symbol is not '?'.

He has work etc.
But he is online in skype.
C++/Obj-C developer. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
How about that - there is no point for young talented and ambitious developer to stay on the website which is on its way to the grave?
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
Why is he not unmodded yet
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
You used a [News] tag for this. Why.
YouTube 1: Azumikkel - Modding
YouTube 2: DerpShark - Gaming Entertainment
After gravzy linked me to this post, I guess I own somewhat of an explanation, considering I've dissappeared for over a month or something now.
First of all pretty much what others have already said in this thread,
I do not have time nor motivation to keep coming here, It's been a great few years and I really enjoyed it, but now it's time for me to move on and focus more on what I want to do as a profession, and that is, webdevelopment.
Itsmods just isn't part of what I want to do in the feature.
As for unmodding, I PM'd nova a while ago telling him I quit, he responded with 'That's alright' and didn't take any futher action, and that is his call.
I think surtek and nova can handle moderation fine with the amount of activity left here.

Also lol @d0h! who's trying to get me mad or something
Quote:ohh you quit itsmods? buhuuu dipers already full?
first you cried about not beeing a smod and that you want more power, then you gained it and did nothing for the site.
broke ass kutkind

1. OH NO D0H, WORDS HURT YOU KNOW :'( BRB CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP
2. I asked politely in the past, didn't get promoted, then later on I did, but didn't have time for it anymore
3. I've done lots of things for this site, Which reached far beyond moderating, what did you ever do beside moderating and scamming?
4. >broke
hehe, yea, sure, i'm anything but broke right now,
>kutkind
See #1

Lastly I'll add that this is my last post ever, I shall not respond to anything said in this thread, nor PM's, nor profile comments, nor anything.
Goodbye itsmods.
(05-13-2013, 11:09)JariZ Wrote: After gravzy linked me to this post, I guess I own somewhat of an explanation, considering I've dissappeared for over a month or something now.
First of all pretty much what others have already said in this thread,
I do not have time nor motivation to keep coming here, It's been a great few years and I really enjoyed it, but now it's time for me to move on and focus more on what I want to do as a profession, and that is, webdevelopment.
Itsmods just isn't part of what I want to do in the feature.
As for unmodding, I PM'd nova a while ago telling him I quit, he responded with 'That's alright' and didn't take any futher action, and that is his call.
I think surtek and nova can handle moderation fine with the amount of activity left here.

Also lol @d0h! who's trying to get me mad or something
Quote:ohh you quit itsmods? buhuuu dipers already full?
first you cried about not beeing a smod and that you want more power, then you gained it and did nothing for the site.
broke ass kutkind

1. OH NO D0H, WORDS HURT YOU KNOW :'( BRB CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP
2. I asked politely in the past, didn't get promoted, then later on I did, but didn't have time for it anymore
3. I've done lots of things for this site, Which reached far beyond moderating, what did you ever do beside moderating and scamming?
4. >broke
hehe, yea, sure, i'm anything but broke right now,
>kutkind
See #1

Lastly I'll add that this is my last post ever, I shall not respond to anything said in this thread, nor PM's, nor profile comments, nor anything.
Goodbye itsmods.

Well I wish you luck with your stuff. @d0h! should die and you know it Troll

Just remember we have a spam section, and if you've got time, come here to get some laughs Tongue
(05-13-2013, 15:06)xfx Wrote:
Quote:3. I've done lots of things for this site, Which reached far beyond moderating, what did you ever do beside moderating and scamming?

made my day

Not that I am against @JariZ or support @d0h! but d0h actually did much more than moderating and spamming in past. Just saying.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
RIP in peace Jariz
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ItsMods Russian Invasion Arteq 39 17,501 09-04-2013, 08:16
Last Post: Arteq
  History of ItsMoDs Bandarigoda123 6 3,927 08-09-2013, 13:33
Last Post: House
  ItsMods E-losev 20 10,176 08-01-2013, 14:18
Last Post: Bandarigoda123
  @jariz Nekochan 3 2,427 07-16-2013, 21:34