Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News [Dutch] Hyves collapsing
(05-27-2012, 19:55)Tomsen1410 Wrote: ENGLISH MOTHAFUCKA

DO U SPEAK IT

Yea @SuperNovaAO has Hives Troll

(05-27-2012, 16:34)JariZ Wrote: Just that 'your friends' don't use it doesn't mean the site isn't popular.
For instance, baidu.com is the 5th most visited website.
Do you or your friends know about it? I don't think so, yet it's very popular....

baidu is the #1 search engine in China. Google is not active there so those people have Baidu as their startpage. How many Chinese people with interwebz are on this planet? No wonder it's ranked #5.

But he is right: Hardly anyone uses eBay. I use it: eBay Germany.

Also, no I don't have Hyves, never bought anything on Marktplaats (tried to sell once and buy once, both times people tried to scam me -> Ancient Aliens Guy: MARKTPLAATS between hands).
Bol.com is just overpriced. Often it is cheaper to buy a book on Amazon.fr or Amazon.co.uk and let it ship to Holland... /facepalm
As I said: I don't have Hyves. I hardly ever used it and deleted it the day Telegraaf bought it (I actually kinda know (not directly; via some business relation) one of the three founders of Hyves and he's still laughing his ass off because Telegraaf bought that piece of shit).

(05-28-2012, 23:42)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 16:34)JariZ Wrote: Just that 'your friends' don't use it doesn't mean the site isn't popular.
For instance, baidu.com is the 5th most visited website.
Do you or your friends know about it? I don't think so, yet it's very popular....

baidu is the #1 search engine in China. Google is not active there so those people have Baidu as their startpage. How many Chinese people with interwebz are on this planet? No wonder it's ranked #5.

But he is right: Hardly anyone uses eBay. I use it: eBay Germany.

Also, no I don't have Hyves, never bought anything on Marktplaats (tried to sell once and buy once, both times people tried to scam me -> Ancient Aliens Guy: MARKTPLAATS between hands).
Bol.com is just overpriced. Often it is cheaper to buy a book on Amazon.fr or Amazon.co.uk and let it ship to Holland... /facepalm
As I said: I don't have Hyves. I hardly ever used it and deleted it the day Telegraaf bought it (I actually kinda know (not directly; via some business relation) one of the three founders of Hyves and he's still laughing his ass off because Telegraaf bought that piece of shit).

We all know you have Hives

Baidu was just an example *sigh* And everytime I give an example, you, as usual, look for something behind it.
Point being "Just that 'your friends' don't use it doesn't mean the site isn't popular.", and not baidu, because I can give a thousand other examples.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch Lingo SuperNovaAO 3 2,139 03-05-2011, 10:21
Last Post: Eekhoorn